Options

CONFESSION WEDNESDAY!

Re: CONFESSION WEDNESDAY!

• Options
    sambrefe67sambrefe67 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YoU BEAT ME TO IT!!! LOL

~Im so not in the mood to make 8 more STDs I know i have to but I dont want to
    ~everyones issues with $$ make me feel a slight bit better bc im in the same boat...and to know im not alone helps with it
    ~im really glad I joined here and became friends with so many wonderful ladies
    ~I was not too addicted to TK recently and now its like the cycle started all over again...addiction at its finest
    ~Im not a HUGE fan of planning...lol I like it...but i dont LOVE it.  I just wanna marry my honey

Ill think of some more
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess

1. That I never properly introduced myself before I started posting...so here it goes:  My name is Lisa and my fiance's name is Bill (though I'm sure you could have figured that out from my screen name).  We live in Wellington. We have been together for 2 1/2 years and are getting married on 10-10-10 at the Frenchman's Reserve Country Club. 

2. I spend more time on The Knot then I do studying for my state licensing exam which I need to take in a few weeks.
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess:

- I am under so much stress I'm about to cry. But it's okay because I CAN DO THISSS ... I think.

- I changed my cocktail hour place. All of a sudden the couryard seemed like an awesome idea. Zing!

- My phone is at 60% of battery due to all the calling and answering emails I've been doing for the past hour. Insane! I want the iPhone 4G :x

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Stace, I beatz you to confessions lol :P And I know! I'm supposed to be working right now but I'm here! Haha, I love it.

Hi Lisa! Welcome, you'll find this very addicting lol. Hope you enjoy your planning!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ooooh I miss this so much.

1. I confess I'm having SEVERE anxiety about the bid we put on the house last night. We bought a house on Nov 6, 2008 (an adorable townhouse) - it's where my hubby proposed - and now we're moving on to bigger and better, but it's scary as HELL!

2. I miss wedding planning SO FREAKING MUCH. If I could do it all over again, I would. I absolutely LOVE marriage and my husband but the planning and the wedding is the best experience... luckily a lot of my friends are engaged and I'm in a few weddings so I can still play along! :)

3. We are going to try for a baby in October. We are waiting because of the weddings I'm in.. i'm bummed but can't wait to start trying!! :)

4. I miss the The Knot! I was so involved for 18 months and now i"m never here!!

5. I want my photos and video in a bad way... I wish Stephanie will blog us :(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Court! I get what you mean, Craig was talking about selling our house down the road and I flipped lol - wherever you leave part of your history, you leave a little piece of your heart and I know that townhouse means a lot to you guys.

We also keep talking about visiting Philly once we're married (and I'm actually, you know, allowed out of the house), so I'll keep you posted, because if you're prego by November, I'm THERE lol.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess:
    - that I love wedding planning but I'm just so over planning my own wedding. I want to plan a completely different wedding that's the complete opposite for someone else.
    - I can't believe how much DJs charge for a few hours of work- some of them cost more than my photographer!
    - I have done nothing at work that is work related for the last 3 days. I'm so mentally checked out of this job.
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess I didnt read everyones, I need to get ready and Im still online lol.

I confess that I really really hope we get to move to where we want and FI gets the hospital of his choice.

I confess im 2 1/2 weeks left till wedding day and cant wait for it to be here. super excited to see everything. I dont even know what is left to do haha. I have been doing nothing it seems like for the past month.

I confess FI is going to Vegas next week and Im gonna miss him for the weekend hes gone.
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Dee729Dee729 member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

I confess:

- That I've been playing with my new iphone 4 so much that the other night, i was playing 'words with friends' when Garrett tried to cuddle with me in bed, I just rolled over to concentrate on figuring a word!  I've since learned my lesson..haha

- I'm sooo freakin excited for my mother to fiy in on Friday and my bridal shower on Saturday...I keep walking around in my shoes and went into the closet 3 times last night just to look at my new dress.

- I'm in the same boat as GatorGirl...I LOVE wedding planning, but so over my own.  Anyone want help with theirs?

- Stacey: I'm still broke...you definetely are not alone. 

- I'm not sure how I feel about turning 30 years old in 15 days.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Dee : I confess that I turned 30 in May and thought I was okay with it until I found a gray hair the other day....WTF?!?  I also confess that now I feel old and bought anti-wrinkle cream the other day even though I don't have wrinkles.
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    JEN!!! keep me posted on your philly visit, that's so exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe how soon your day is, lalalalalalalalal you're going to be so stunning in your amazing dress!!!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    bears4lifebears4life member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Court!!! I'm super excited for you. You'll be such a cute pregger lady!

I confess:

- I'm so over wedding planning.
    - I'm so stressed out that I'm actually crying while typing this :(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess:

-Besides being on here I really have done zero wedding related since I got my dress...and i plan to wait till august...maybe imma give myself july off for good behavior! LOL 
    - Besides being stressed I also had so much going on this month we been pretty tight on cash....so grrrrr

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I am a bit upset about finding a dress.  Thought I found it, then my dad hated it.  Just heard it is A LOT of money more to make the adjustment I wanted.  I also just found out the other one I liked is $1k more than the first one.  Feeling like this will never end.

I confess that I am happy today is my last day at work for the week.  I am in a conference and meeting all day tomorrow, but at least I am not staring at a computer screen.  I will be missing TK too, so that's sad.

I confess that I am purchasing an expensive road bike just so I can spend time with my fiance.  He trains for triathlons a few hours every day, and I miss spending time with him.  At least I will have some killer leg muscles for the wedding.
  • Options
    anaroo87anaroo87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess Im kinda jealous of everyone who gets to come on here during the day and post stuff ... im too busy at work to even breathe lol ... so I dont get to see all these fun posts until night time.

I confess I'm avoiding writing an email to a prospective dj company because I really like them but know that when I list out what I want and ask for a quote on those specs, I wont be able to afford it and will be upset

I confess I'm nervous we're going to go way over budget (and on a related note, I confess that my so-called budget is completely unrealistic since its based on $$ that I have no idea how Im going to get lol)

I confess that this is my first Confession Wednesday post and I like this idea!!! :)
    Planning Bio

April Siggy Challenge: The Ring

Anna♥Joey
    Daisypath Wedding tickers

image 160 Got Invited (..what happened to a small wedding?!)
    image 99 Are ready to party! image 49 Are missing out! image 13 Can't find the mailbox!
    RSVP Date: March 23, 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards