Florida-South Florida
Options

***plswitze***

Hey!  I just wrote back to your flowers post... but it's been pushed pretty far down on the MB so i didn't know if you would see it...

Anyways, I was just wondering if you heard anything from jmorgan?  I check my spam/trash email every day & never recieved anything.  It's funny b/c I still get their "promotional" emails every week almost.  It's been very upsetting b/c I had the money ready to go too - like you.  I contacted Natinel flowers last week too and they have not contacted me back yet.  It's been a week.  I'm so frustrated, it seems like nobody wants to be my florist.  IDK where else to go?!
***February Challenge (South FL Board)*** Me & my FI imageOur Wedding Website: Updated September 18, 2011 155 Invited imageimage 129 Are coming to celebrate! image 26 We'll miss you! image 0 Slackers! RSVP Date: January 9, 2012 Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: ***plswitze***

• Options
    plswitzeplswitze member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Geez! I'm so sorry it happened like that! I emailed Jacqueline and she sent me our proposal the next day. Who knows if she would have it I hadn't emailed her. I know it's very frustrating and doesn't reflect well on her business to have ditched you like that, but would you ever consider contacting her again? I don't know if I could after someone did that to me, but if you really loved her designs you never know it may just be worth it, maybe it was a really bad week? (haha there's a lot of question marks here...) 

I shouldn't think of excuses for her b/c every bride should be equally important, but you never know it may be worth it to you if you call her and ask why the heck she never contacted you... do I hear discount? LOL Best of luck. Also- don't hesitate posting about flower recs like every wk on here, there are new vendor discoveries all the time it seems...
    *My Planning Bio* *UPDATED 1-18-2012*
    South FL March siggy: Fave Registry Item
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    SO frustrating... but maybe you're right, maybe I can email her and ask why she never sent the contract??  I'm so tired of going to appointments and I really liked her!  I may try and contact a couple other of the florists that the girls suggested... I will keep you posted as soon as I pick one!!  :):)
    ***February Challenge (South FL Board)*** Me & my FI imageOur Wedding Website: Updated September 18, 2011 155 Invited imageimage 129 Are coming to celebrate! image 26 We'll miss you! image 0 Slackers! RSVP Date: January 9, 2012 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    plswitzeplswitze member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ok! best of luck!
    *My Planning Bio* *UPDATED 1-18-2012*
    South FL March siggy: Fave Registry Item
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards