Florida-South Florida

Re: 1

• Options
    Rainbow17Rainbow17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you go to Vegas, stay at the Aria.  It's Vegas's newest resort.  Its beautiful and we had a great time there.  There is no cheesy theme to it.  We were lucky enough to be the first visitors of the hotel.  I will suggest to skip the buffet there, however.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out Villagio or Cafe Vialetto both in Coral Gables. Also Smith & Wollensky in Miami Beach.

HTH :)
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you're low key then Vegas may be too much although it would be a blast!

I think the charter boat is a cool idea. Not sure if you want a more formal celebration or not but here's a cool idea that I saw: http://tikkibeachboat.com
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at The Chart House in the Grove. It's a restaurant, but they have an outdoor ceremony space and the venue is really beautiful.

HTH! GL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Analia, my FI and I are super low key as well and we don't do the whole partying and drinking thing so we are having a small church ceremony with 60 guests and a sit down dinner at Chart House in the Grove. It is beautiful and the prices are great. They also have a beautiful ceremony space right by the water. The restaurant has windows all over with ocean views. You should look into it.

GL!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh yea, and I got engaged in May too! Wink
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards