Florida-South Florida
Options

Location ideas...

Hi ladies!

Can you guys give me recommendations on locations where I can have a 60 person wedding?

The place I have in mind is amazing but the price will be the same as if I were having a 150 person wedding at this point. I don't mind seeing as I'd rather spend it having the type of wedding that I want than paying the money for more people BUT FI is freaking out about it! 

I want something indoors, yummy food, that won't look huge, modern-ish, and in the Miami/Brickell/Coral Gables/Miami Beach area.

TIA!
Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Re: Location ideas...

• Options
    edited December 2011

Try restaurants inside of hotels! I didn't want my wedding to feel traditional with round banquet tables and chair covers so I decided to look into restaurants where the place is decorated, the food is there and I can move things to the way I like it. Way cheaper too, especially if the restaurant is independant from the hotel. It really depends on the style you like and the price pp you want to spend. I started looking at outdoor spaces in Miami and we ended up with an indoor space in Fort Lauderdale but we have always liked the modern Asian feel so it worked out for us! HTH :)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Perricones is very romantic, maybe Chart House?
    South Florida July Siggy Challenge-Bouquet image . image image ................. Invited:120image Attending:121 image Declined:001image Not Yet Replied:0image RSVP Date: July 25th Ready to Roll!!
  • Options
    Rainbow17Rainbow17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Most places on SoBe can only accomodate about 60 such as Delano and Mondrian.  Beautiful places!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards