Florida-South Florida
Options

Edgy Artsy photographer!!!!

I'm looking for a photographer for our engagement photos. We are looking to do a sultry retro feel to them, probably a lot of black and whites. Maybe some pinup syle. Preferably in south florida, tri-county area

Re: Edgy Artsy photographer!!!!

• Options
    check out www.jaymarcos.com he has done artistic black and white weddings and his edition is excellent! good luck :)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_edgy-artsy-photographer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:67Discussion:45dbf7ee-15da-4295-a8a2-026d1ddce723Post:5bd0c2f4-f6dd-4344-b1d8-ceddfd8a0aad">Edgy Artsy photographer!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm looking for a photographer for our engagement photos. We are looking to do a sultry retro feel to them, probably a lot of black and whites. Maybe some pinup syle. Preferably in south florida, tri-county area
    Posted by Gflores02[/QUOTE]

What's your budget if you don't mind me asking? Just wondering since it would help us provide you with reccomendations within your budget :)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_edgy-artsy-photographer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:67Discussion:45dbf7ee-15da-4295-a8a2-026d1ddce723Post:91e23935-435a-4936-be4f-21c852cffa4a">Re: Edgy Artsy photographer!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Edgy Artsy photographer!!!! : What's your budget if you don't mind me asking? Just wondering since it would help us provide you with reccomendations within your budget :)
    Posted by Mademoiselle D[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>just for engagement, around $600.</div><div>
    </div><div>for both engagement and wedding around $2000.</div>
  • Options
    I would highly recommend my photographer, Gloria Ruth. I would suggest to check her out to see if it is the style you are looking for. If you decide to contact her then please let her know Dania sent you.

Here are some other suggestions:
    - UDS photography
    - Dolce photography
    - Alexandra Murphy photography
    - Dillion Photo
    - Janine Garcia Photography
    - Sweet Adeline Photography
    - Vitalic Photography
    - Rubber Boots Photography
    - Browntography
    - Evan R Photography
    - Blue Spark Photography
  • Options
    eke07eke07 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    I <3 our photographers Rubber Boots. Christine is such a doll! And their photos are beautiful and sun drenched, they do a lot of engagement shoots. When you first started describing your look I immediately thought of Jonathan Scott who is AMAZING. His blog is so fun to look at, but I'm pretty sure he's on the high end of the pricing scale.
  • Options
    hey, you should totally check out Julia Cox with Darling Juliet. Not only is she phenomenal and just got the knot 2013 best of weddings, but she is the edgy artsy photographer you're looking for and fits perfectly into your budget. we just had our eshoot with her and couldnt be more excited to work with her for our wedding too! check her out, darlingjuliet.com and check out her blog!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards