Florida-South Florida
Options

Spanish River Library?

Has anyone booked the Spanish River Library as your venue?  Has anyone ever gone to a wedding there?  I looked it up on Wedding Wire already, just looking for details!

Re: Spanish River Library?

• Options
    Vanessa (vanlu) is getting married there!!! She's said great things!!
    ***February Challenge (South FL Board)*** Me & my FI imageOur Wedding Website: Updated September 18, 2011 155 Invited imageimage 129 Are coming to celebrate! image 26 We'll miss you! image 0 Slackers! RSVP Date: January 9, 2012 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I think the library is an AWESOME location! Like Melissa said, chat with Vanessa. Good luck!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    A caterer in Boca Raton reccomended it to me and said he could do the catering there. The name is A Alexander Catering in Boca Raton. His food is great! He said the library is one of the most beautiful venues he has ever had the pleasure to serve his food at. So look into it!
  • Options
    Yes, I've been to a wedding there over the summer. It was very nice, right on the lake with a great setup...but it drizzled on and off and since there is no backup plan, we had to wait it out.
  • Options
    Thanks ladies!  I put my depost down and now I can start my planning.  YAY...I'm finally a BRIDE!
  • Options
    That venue is gorgeous! It was one of my final choices. The only reason I didn't choose it was because I didn't want to worry about rain and having to tent it and we would have had to end it earlier than I wanted to. If you're a Boca resident, you get a huge discount.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://miami.weddings.com/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_spanish-river-library?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:67Discussion:475598c5-079b-4e29-966f-8dec84176ac6Post:39d56c9c-7e9d-46a4-979f-6f7d8461c224">Re: Spanish River Library?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks ladies!  I put my depost down and now I can start my planning.  YAY...I'm finally a BRIDE!
    Posted by nja1975[/QUOTE]
    <div>
    </div><div>How is planning with this venue? I pass by this library everyday and I have been thinking about booking at the venue.</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards