Florida-South Florida
Options

::: Marilin :::

You hired Jessica from Be You Images, right?
:: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::

Re: ::: Marilin :::

• Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ::Butting In::

Hey, I haven't seen Marilin on the boards in a while, but she did book with Jessica from Be You. I think I'm also going to book with her. I'm def. doing my B - Pics with her. I have one more photog. to meet with this week before I make my decision.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Did u meet with her? I had an appt with her today and OMG she is AWESOME! Totally LOOOVE her personality! My only concern is that she's never done a wedding before. So I'm waiting until the end of Jan to see how her first wedding went and I'll make my decision then.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't met with her in person yet, just back and fourth in email. Depending how it goes this week with the other photog. I'll meet with her.

But I love the work I've seen on her website, and her pricing is amazing!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Which other photog are you meeting with? I've already met with Joseph Casal, who is great! And I have another photog meeting on Thursday with Amber Sycz.. I found her on craigslist (ambersyczphoto.com).
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm meeting with someone named Elena Delgado, she comes recommended to me, so I thought I'd check her out. I've seen her website, and so far so good. But I have no idea what her pricing is like yet.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good luck!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards