Ohio-Cleveland

Shoes

Where have all of you found your shoes? Do you have links?  I can't find a pair I like anywhere and I'm going crazy!  I need to stop stalking the shoe sites!  :)

Re: Shoes

• edited December 2011
    I found mine on Amazon.com finally! I wanted to wear flats and found a pair that I wanted but they were a brand that apparently is hard to find. I could never find my size but after some patience (and obssesivly checking various websites) I finally found them.

I would suggest googling a type of shoe you want, then trying to find it on amazon or a local store. Good Luck!
  • JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I actually bought theater style dance shoes at a local dancewear shop, Jeanita's in Parma Hts. My shoes were Capezio and sooo comfy for all day wear.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • HarvestKarmaHarvestKarma member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I found my Rocket Dog's at DSW--lurve them because they're so cute and comfy too!  I actually have 3 pairs of these in various colors that I wear all the time so it's fitting that I'll wear a pair on my wedding day!  I'm saving these new green ones for the big day!

image "As she has planted, so does she harvest; such is the field of karma." Sri Guru Granth Sahib
  • edited December 2011
    ralpine...I'm with ya! I've been struggling to find my shoes for the wedding. I want white satin flats and I cant seem to find what I'm looking for. I need to get it figured out as I have my dress fitting on April 8.
  • ralpineralpine member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I need them for my fitting on April 6!  That's why I'm freaking! 

I have a pair now that I love, but I'm not sure I want 3 inch heels.  I danced until I was 22 in college, so I'm used to heels b/c I often wore them for dance, but still....ouch!  I would like something a little more comfy but still awesome like these (I'm digging the blue color!).

http://www.zappos.com/badgley-mischka-lacie-seafoam-satin

• JenLeeSJenLeeS member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haha OMG, I can't believe you just linked to those shoes! I am IN LOVE with them. I keep staring at them on Zappos, but I just can't justify it. =( Wear them and let me live vicariously through you!

I've ordered a couple pairs of Nina shoes. One was too small, so now I'm waiting on another to arrive. They're in yellow (our color), so I thought that would be cute, though I like the idea of "something blue" too. The heels are 2.5 inches, so not so bad. I'll let you know!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I found my shoes online and ordered them at a Sears in our mall. They were cheaper than some of the online sites and it was free shipping. Another bonus is that if they dont fit I can return them to the store at no additional charge and order another size.

MyShoes.jpg image by OnTheGoMom1
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards