Ohio-Cleveland

Was this tacky?

My fiance and I were with my family yesterday.  My brother asked when I was moving in with my fiance... which will be a month and half before our wedding.. I replied "August 1, there is no hurry... .  that I wanted to wait until it was closer to the wedding."  I'm concerned that the "There's no hurry" part was not the best choice of words.. my fiance looked over at me, I hope I didn't offend him.

Re: Was this tacky?

• starshine985starshine985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can see how one might miscontrue what you said; however, I don't think you meant it in that way.  If you feel as though you offended him, talk to him about it so that there's no hard feelings.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you Starshine!  Yes, I will bring it up to him... a lot of people have been asking when I'm moving in and why I am waiting, why I am not moving in right away... ; ( I wish people would keep their opinions to themselves sometimes!
  • edited December 2011
    I agree with Starshine, just talk to him and explain what you meant.  I know what you mean about others keeping their opinions to themselves.  I have alot of that going on with my family only about any of the ideas we have come up with.  We just have to remember it is our wedding and our lives.  :)  Hope things go better for you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards