Florida-South Florida
Options

olddie knotie with a question

Its amazing its been four months already that i have been married.
Yesterday after drama with the photographer i finally got my pictures and video.
Well make a story short i had asked to make a picture with a thank you on the picture.
The question is since its been four months already since the wedding should i send thank you cards??????

Re: olddie knotie with a question

• Options
    JillianLLJillianLL member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Absolutely!! Thank you cards are a must and not sending them is a major no-no!! 
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Vanessa, can you email me please... I have a question for you. THanks!

Jessica

Jessip216@bellosuth.net
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey, Internet Hug lady! LOL How have you been? Congrats on the 4 months!

Definitely send those thank you cards, better late than never, it will make your guests feel like they gifted you things you are thankful for!
  • Options
    Dee729Dee729 member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Vanessa -

You know its funny..I was set to BUY the same wedding dress as you..I fell in love with it....you made an EXCELLENT selection!!

Your wedding shoes....I bought those in GOLD from Payless..needed them for a wedding....they were comfortable....bought them in silver for my RD!!!
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes for sure send those thank you cards. Its is neccessary and way of thanking your guests for coming. Its better late then never.
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards