Florida-South Florida

Newbie Monday!!

Any new ladies out there? If so, introduce yourself and how's wedding planning coming along?

Re: Newbie Monday!!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_newbie-monday-80?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:67Discussion:4d61eeb4-7561-4a17-89f2-427b1c4bade0Post:13c5600b-3dc5-4aec-9222-ebebd119efcb">Newbie Monday!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Any new ladies out there? If so, introduce yourself and how's wedding planning coming along?
    Posted by Mademoiselle D[/QUOTE]
    Hi all. My name is Jennifer. I'm 31 FI is 35. I live in KS and FI lives in NE. We want to do a wedding with a modest budget in Naples or Ft. Myers in December 2012. <div>I know it's only a few months away... and I am trying not to stress about it. I just got engaged this past Saturday and don't know where to begin. Any help or input would be greatly appreciated!!! I am in my senior year of nursing school and FI is a farmer. I guess thats it for now :)</div>
  • Congrats on your engagement and welcome to the board! I would suggest checking out the Naples board to see if they can offer additional advice and direction :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards