Florida-South Florida
Options

alterations??

So I just ordered my maids gown for my sister's wedding.  They had to  order based on my bustsize cause that was the biggest measurment.  Wondering what everyone has paid for alterations and what did you have to have done to your gown.

thanks-
michele

Re: alterations??

• Options
    edited December 2011

I had my dress altered at Davids Bridal (coral gables) where I bought her - they did an awful job. I had the hem taken in, the straps shortened, the cleavage closed a bit, the bustle made and my bow in the back snapped up.  The bustle was fine, the bow snaps were poor quality and wouldnt stay up during the wedding and the hem and straps were a nightmare that had to be redone and redone again before they were ok.  I actually dont think the alterations were expensive but they werent worth it.  I dont recommend them.  I's sure someone will give you Reina's information.

image image imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Alterations by Reina
    954-785-6222
    878 SW 12th Avenue
    Pompano Beach, 33069

I have NEVER heard of a bad review from her. I will be contacting her tomorrow, cuz I think its about time!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    tshuratshura member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Brides of Florida now has a seamstress on site - that's where I got my dress & alterations - prices vary $80-$150 depending what you are getting done HTH!
    Bio image Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly:) - Rose Franken
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards