Florida-South Florida
Options

He bleeds orange...VENT!!

YellOMG my FI is so getting on my nerves. He works so much. I hardly ever see him anymore. I think I saw him more when I lived apart from him. Home depot calls him up and he jumps at the chance to go in and work for them. I mean Im happy he got a better job within the company but seriously I dont think he needs to bleed orange. He is always talking crap about my job and me having to occasionally stay late or doing something on the weekend. ( one thing in june for graduation, and recently had to help move into our new school). Yes I have talked to him and he doesnt see anything wrong...
OH AND GET THIS... We are driving up to Brooksville on friday for my brothers wedding. Well here i am thinking we finally get sometime alone, and he wants to take a detour to Orlando for a CAR MEET!!!!!! ARE YOU FREAKING *&^%$$% SERIOUS!!!!

Re: He bleeds orange...VENT!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    UGH!
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OO I'm sorry that sucks :( My FI travels from Mon-Thursday.. But I actually like the time alone! Tell him the car show is cancelled and you can't go lol. 
  • Options
    FutrMDFutrMD member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ugh!  Definitely put your foot down.  This is time you both need for each other.  Good luck ;)
  • Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Boys can be so silly sometimes. Just calmly talk to him and explain how you feel. GL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I work for HD and soo does my future hubby.. and Trust me I sympathize he does the same thing and it is veerrrrry aggravating!!!! I on the other hand work my hours and if Im not scheduled dont call me :)!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards