Florida-South Florida
Options

Hair and Make Up

Hi ladies!

Does anyone have recommendations for hair and make up people?  I need someone to do mine and I have 10 bridesmaids!  I would like to keep the cost reasonable for my BMs.  I would also like for the people to come to the hotel where we are getting ready.

Also, how far in advance did you book them?  My wedding is in under 6 months and I am starting to stress.  I live in Tampa so it will be hard for me to go to Miami several times to do trials.

Thanks for your help!

Re: Hair and Make Up

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Jenny Bowen is great, shes in Palm Beach County but will travel. She has done my engagement photos and party. www.jendoesmyhair.com
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    make up by Claud is amazing! her prices can not be beat, and she doesn't charge more for the bride which I didn't find anywhere else! Her work is also amazing and she's super sweet, dependable and even showed up early on the day of.

her email is makeupbyclaud@gmail.com  good luck!
  • Options
    anaroo87anaroo87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just booked my makeup person and I'm 1.5 months out .. not that I recommend waiting that long lol but I went with Claudia too. I'm still searching for hair, oy vey!
    Planning Bio

April Siggy Challenge: The Ring

Anna♥Joey
    Daisypath Wedding tickers

image 160 Got Invited (..what happened to a small wedding?!)
    image 99 Are ready to party! image 49 Are missing out! image 13 Can't find the mailbox!
    RSVP Date: March 23, 2011
  • Options
    Jeni10cscJeni10csc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    for makeup, i recommend makeupartistry by jessie - facebook.com/makeupartistrybyjessie

or makeup by marz (she's also on facebook)

they both did my wedding - Osi from Makeup Artistry by Jessie (because Jessie was my MOH) and Marz - and their work was just perfect!!!

I suggest booking asap no matter who you go with because makeup artists get booked way in advance and with a big bridal party - like you have - they need to block the entire day for you.

for hair, i recommend Emelia - She does anything and everything ... I swear it's like she works hair miracles... AND your hair will not move all night!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I just had my trial with Alore Ink on Friday, and they were great! There were two girls, one for hair one for makeup, so that makes it easier for them to do a larger number of people.  They were amazing! 

www.aloreink.com
  • Options
    cbt2011cbt2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you ladies!  I really appreciate your help.

Would it be rude to hire someone for me and a different person for my bridal party???
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards