Florida-South Florida
Options

MWR: Hoping for a G2G & Eclipse Movie Preview while in Miami!

Hi Ladies!

I just found out I will be working in Miami from June 28th - July 1st and I will be staying at the Lowes Hotel in Miami Beach.

Well this trip coincides with the Eclipse premier... So I am sneaking out Wednesday night with a coworker and we are going to go see it. Does anyone else want to come? Maybe meet up for a drink right before? Or just do the movie and go home.

Let me know if you want to (and if so, send me an email with your cell number. I will reply back with mine.

Also... does anyone know what is the closest movie theater we could go to?

I am sooo excited. This is quite possibly the nicest hotel I have ever stayed in!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: MWR: Hoping for a G2G & Eclipse Movie Preview while in Miami!

• Options
    Dee729Dee729 member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    what do you do for work?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey...the closest thearter I know of is this one

Regal : 1120 Lincoln rd., Miami Beach, FL 33139

Did u buy tickets already? I had a hard time getting mines they were selling out fast the first day!!!

Im a big Twilight freak! Now I have to see it Wednesday at 1am..FI is not happy about this LOL

• Options
    edited December 2011
    E - Eeeek! No I did NOT buy tix yet as I didn't know until today if I was going yet. I'm OBSESSED! I will see if I can't find tix for us ASAP... like right now, while I am supposed to be working but I am on TK!

Caca/My Love: I work for Biomet 3i - a dental implant manufacturing company. I'm an admin in the education department.

We are having a Global Sales Meeting in Miami this year and we need all hands on deck. So while it's not quite a vacay... it's a change of scenery and a chance to give FI some alone time. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    lol..did u get them? I woulda gone to hang out but like i said I already bought mines and i cant sell out my moh either lol (she is totally coming with) but if u have any weekends free while u are down here we should def get a drink!!! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards