Florida-South Florida

Key West Bachelorette Party

I am helping my BM plan my bachelorette party in Key West in February.  We need somewhere fun and cheap to stay -- preferably some place that has a suite to fit 6-8 girls.  We don't mind sharing beds or sleeping on the floor.  Any ideas?

Re: Key West Bachelorette Party

• LindsA90410LindsA90410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did my bacherlorette party in Key West this past summer. We had 15 girls and we got two suites at The Galleon hotel. They are like little appartments and would easily fit 6-8 girls. There is one room with two single beds, one room with a queen bed, and the couch is a queen sleeper. We were also able to fit a blow-up mattress on the floor in the living room and the large bedroom. If you spilt it between all the girls, it turns out to be pretty cheap. :)

Here is the website. http://www.galleonresort.com/
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I just had mine in October and we stayed at a great place! Perfect for what you want...Duval Square Condominiums. We slept from 6-8 girls in each, super comfortably and it was a 10 minute walk to all the bars (very fun walk!). There is a pool right there and most units have a hot tub outside - we loved everything about it! It's right on Duval. HTH! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Check out the Get Away Girl's website. She has a key west guide. http://girlsgetawayguide.net/
    Really amazing woman. I met her at a conference and picked up the Key West guide. Haven't taken advantage, but it sounds like fun!
  • edited December 2011
    Courtneys Place!!!

We've stayed there twice and LOVED it. Great place to stay with friends. Very cute and private cottages, staff is warm and helpful, and the prices are awesome. Youre close to duval street where all the action is. We walked or rode bikes everywhere. I hope you have a great time in Key West! Make sure you visit Malory Square later in the day. The sunset there is beautiful and there are lots of street performers to watch. Its where I got engaged!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards