Florida-South Florida
Options

Wedding Logos?

Hey Ladies--

I was just browsing Etsy (not a good place for me-- so much fun stuff!) and saw a TON of wedding logos. My question: does anyone have a wedding logo? If so, did you design it or did you have it done professionally? Also, how are you incorporating into your wedding?

Thanks!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: Wedding Logos?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I designed my own. I'm using it as the dancefloor gobo.
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    MariMac84MariMac84 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I made one for us, but it's super simple.
    I used it as the sticker for the  candy baggies for the candy bar.

• Options
    Dee729Dee729 member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

I had mine designed by BLUE LINE DESIGN...Alissa is amazing and a former knottie

http://bluelinedesign.wordpress.com

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I designed my own and used it as through details in the wedding.. My website, the sticker for my wedding invitation, the gobo, the favor labels( airplants), table cards etc.. Its more of a design that i adapdted in all situations..Below is a pic of it on my bubble blowers... Its my wedding colors..black and turquoise. The table numbers are also circle versions of it. etc.. My wedding is very modern and I incorporated that into my theme...Also used the same details from my site for my photobooth picture headers....

www.mattandchantal.com

Hope that helps.. You can do whatever you want with it.. Be creative!
    :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i'm going to be designing my own for cocktail napkins, etc. i've been helping some of my friends design invites for their parties and stuff like that, so i've been getting lots of experience...just not exactly show how i want mine.  I initially used powerpoint to design a very simple one, but now that i have photoshop and illustrator I think I'll be using those.

I'd recommend downloading cool fonts that you'd like and if you want any motif in them, download dingbats, which are the little pictures (like webdings) that are a font.

GL!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards