Florida-South Florida
Options

Checks! Successful trip to S. FLA :)

Hi girls! We are now back in Boston and here's some checks from our very successful and amazing trip to South Florida!

Creations by Blanca - deposit put down! We loved our meeting with her! She was straight to the point, saw our vision, offered input and suggestions and came in $200 under budget! I never thought we'd be getting as much as we are. She is truly amazing! Very sweet too!

Even though we are a year out, I wasn't sure if I'll be back down again, so I did a makeup trial with Claudia. She is AMAZING. Not to mention I could've hung out with her all night! She is so sweet and does an absolutely amazing job. We will definitely be working with her for our wedding next May.

Eddie B DJs! Eddie B was so awesome! Loved our meeting with him. He is exactly what we were hoping/looking for. I know we'll be in good hands. Booking him this week.

Cake Creations by Jan: Again, being that this may be our only trip down before the big day, Jan was kind enough to meet with us for an hour. We did a tasting- OMG so good!!!!! She brought lots of pictures and stuff for us to build our dream wedding cake, and we did :).

Wyndham Garden Hotel in Boca: We book this in February before I had even seen it (my parents did visit there however and saw four venues). I am SO glad we chose this place. It's a hidden gem- so beautiful!!!! Angela, the Catering Director, has been wonderful so far.

We also met Stacey Poirier, our photog, in person as well. She had a fabulous personality! I loved watching her tour the Wyndham and see all of the great spots for pix! 

I feel so good! Even though we are a year out, I feel like we are in great hands for the next year and for the big day, on all fronts!!! I am so grateful that we had so much success on this trip! Can't wait to see what the next year brings and to marry my best friend :)

Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Checks! Successful trip to S. FLA :)

• Options
    Congrats!! You definitely got so many things accomplished- all of your vendors sound amazing, great job!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Great checks! Is Cake Creations by Jan in Broward county or further north? FI and I are looking for a baker for our cake.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_checks-successful-trip-to-s-fla?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:67Discussion:5315b8eb-397f-4f12-a733-8d0e526266d0Post:e578f16d-15dc-4918-bdc5-7257455815b0">Re: Checks! Successful trip to S. FLA :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Great checks! Is Cake Creations by Jan in Broward county or further north? FI and I are looking for a baker for our cake.
    Posted by Mademoiselle D[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>we used elite cake designs ... got the yellow cake ... pineapple orange filling ... OMFG TO DIE FOR ... they are in cooper city
    </div>
    IlanaandDanWedding291of1402Anniversary
  • Options
    jfox113jfox113 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_checks-successful-trip-to-s-fla?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:67Discussion:5315b8eb-397f-4f12-a733-8d0e526266d0Post:e578f16d-15dc-4918-bdc5-7257455815b0">Re: Checks! Successful trip to S. FLA :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Great checks! Is Cake Creations by Jan in Broward county or further north? FI and I are looking for a baker for our cake.
    Posted by Mademoiselle D[/QUOTE]

<div>She is in Ft. Lauderdale and will also come to you! She's great!! :)</div>
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks ladies!!! :) I truly appreciate your recommendations!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards