Florida-South Florida
Options

FT. Laud History Center

Is anyone having a wedding there or knows of someone who's had one there?? I'm thinking about using it as a possible venue location of the ceremony and reception. The only thing is that it can't hold too many people indoors so it will probably have to be held outdoors, do you think it will be too warm in the evening in March??

*February Siggy*
<3 Favorite Picture of me and my man <3 <br>Photobucket
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: FT. Laud History Center

• Options
    mrsmustard12mrsmustard12 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am having an outdoor wedding in March so I hope it will be fine!  I considered the History Center as one of my top venues.  You could get some really beautiful pictures there!  Their prices are very reasonable too.  The only reason we didn't choose it was because you have to bring in everything - chairs, tables, tent, etc.  We chose a venue that already had everything. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Same as PP. March bride. Beautiful weather, beautiful scenry, however, it was going to be too much to bring in everything.
    Invited: 147 image Attending: 81 image Declined: 22 image Not Yet Replied: 44 image RSVP Date: February 28th March Siggy: 1st picture ever taken together. Ohana's restaurant at Disney's Polynesian Hotel imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Updated 7/7/10 Planning Bio
    image -mich-
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards