Florida-South Florida
Options

Questioning Photographer

I booked my photographer about 3 months ago. Now I am questioning if I am in love with her. After seeing everybodys photos here and my friends I am now thinking I made a mistake and I should of spent more money on a photographer.

I put a $500 non refundable deposit. Can I have your honest opinion. What do you think of my photographer?

http://www.chelseyboatwright.com/

Thanks
Anniversary

Re: Questioning Photographer

• Options
    edited December 2011
    that's my photographer! i started questioning her as well... but after our engagement session, i love her. she was awesome to work with! and i love our pictures. they are a different style than a lot of the other girls but i really love them. friend me on facebook and you can see them (jthom001 @ gmail . com)
    best.day.ever.
    imageAnniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    FutureMrsFezzFutureMrsFezz member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think she takes great pictures.  What are you not sure about, or what would you like that you don't see in her pictures?  I think you need to figure out (if you haven't already) what exactly is bothering you before you make any changes.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Jess, your e-photos were sooo nice, I really liked them! I checked out her website now and her photos are very nice, her style is very pretty. If you like her work, don't worry about everyone's else photos...we all compare when we look at each other's photos, at least I do. But each of our photographers offers something that the other ones don't, so stick with your gut and your budget too! :) GL!

I switched photographers after noticing mine made people look orange. :/ lol And I was glad I did, and now I am so happy. But I think your photographer is fantastic, such a cute style!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love her pics...im sure they will be amazing... :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everybody. I think I am just a nervous bride and questioning all my decisions.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    FutureMrsFezzFutureMrsFezz member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh if you're just second guessing because you're a nervous bride, I wouldn't worry.  She takes awesome pictures.  I'd be excited to do a shoot with her. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Dont worry, she takes beautiful pics. I would stick with her
  • Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Stick with her. Her work is awesome!
  • Options
    MariMac84MariMac84 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think her pictures look great! I say stick with her. 
    Have you taken pics with her already, like an E-session?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    she has the cutest pictures!!!! id stay with her :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I like your photographer's style. It's nice and fresh, no photoshop used. Very nice, I wouldn't worry : )
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I really like her style.
    Invited: 147 image Attending: 81 image Declined: 22 image Not Yet Replied: 44 image RSVP Date: February 28th March Siggy: 1st picture ever taken together. Ohana's restaurant at Disney's Polynesian Hotel imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Updated 7/7/10 Planning Bio
    image -mich-
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Stick with her, her pictures are so different.  Her style is awesome.  I think you're just doing the normal comparing. Everyone gets nervous.  But if you're not feeling her later on, I guess stick with your gut.
  • Options
    Jeni10cscJeni10csc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i agree with msfezz ... before you make any decisions, identify what you don't like.  and i'm going to take that a step further - identify what you do like and want (from the pther pictures you have seen) that you don't see in her. she has that very natural and genuine style - very real and down to earth and capturing every fun moment. i think her work is nice!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards