Florida-South Florida
Options

What happened to my post? - I still need videographer help!

Hey ladies....

I posted this yesterday but I can't see the post now.
Basically, I'm starting to regret not having a videographer and I'm looking for someone (wedding is less than three weeks away) that is affordable.

I would like to stay under 1k, I also don't need them to cover the whole reception.....if you can recommend someone I appreciate it!
Thanks!

Re: What happened to my post? - I still need videographer help!

• Options
    My treasure films
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Reinhardt Productions!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Wedding Website
    image 143 Invited
    image 110 Are ready to party!
    image 31 Are party poopers!
    image 0 Can't find the mailbox!
  • Options
    Reinhart packages start at 1500.....
    My Treasure films does not list their prices in the site, any idea what they are?

I don't have tons of time and my budget is definite for videographer, I don't want to go over.
    I would appreciate suggestions that meet those requirements otherwise I'm going to be sorting through 300 suggestions because everyone thinks x or y is the best.
    Sorry to be blunt, but it already happened with photog and hair and I was extremely confused....
    If not under 1k, I'm not interested!
  • Options
    I just happened to log into The Pros site and they have packages that start below 1000. I know nothing about their video services, but it's a potential option.
  • Options
    Try Delgado Video Productions - have seen his work and its amazing!! I have known him for years and his pricing is great!! He is an awesome person to work with and is very professional!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Delgadovp
    Martica and David Daisypath Anniversary tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker image Website: http://davidandmartica.weebly.com
  • Options
    Video Productions by Rick Paladino.

September 2013 Moms Siggy Challenge: The Thing I Miss Most Since Being Pregnant
    Replacing the water cooler! And other heavy lifting
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Batman was supposed to be a symbol of hope and bring justice. Not spark violence.
  • Options
    im using concept lounge creations. they are 2 young guys just starting out but they are super talented and very affordable!!
  • Options
    I'm using Reinhardt and got them for $750.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nov. SoFla Siggy -Fav. Registry Item- Kitchen Aid from my BP!
  • Options
    I've seen Reinhardt for cheaper than$1k.. give them a call!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Love Bug Productions, they are a new company and willing to work with budgets

• Options
    Delgado Video Production's starting package is $2000. 
  • Options
    I second love bug productions. Great husband/wife team :)
    *My Planning Bio* *UPDATED 1-18-2012*
    South FL March siggy: Fave Registry Item
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Allan Ford
    Videographer/Editor
    Ford Footage Productions
    954-592-0753
    fordfootage@live.com
    www.fordfootage.blogspot.com
  • Options
    Curious how you got Reinhardt for this low? I just started looking for video and their lowest package is $1500.

Thanks!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_what-happened-to-my-post-i-still-need-videographer-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:67Discussion:57987322-ff74-4503-8b92-d3d0dc4fa759Post:3e344a1a-1af8-415a-9fa7-2c1c44dc68a5">Re: What happened to my post? - I still need videographer help!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm using Reinhardt and got them for $750.
    Posted by DorkyGirl17[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards