Florida-South Florida

Engaged and already frustrated!

Hey Ladies: So my fianace and I got enaged on the 20th of this month. And well we are alreasy starting to plan because some of my family will be coming out in June. Were stuck on June 2012 and October 2012. Our budget is very low. Meaning about 5 grand. Were looking for a Reception and Ceramony area. I know it is hard especially on a low budget. Any Ideas. Outside or inside for the ceramony is fine and the reception is indoors. Any Ideas?

Re: Engaged and already frustrated!

• JudeG20JudeG20 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi where are you located? Miami, Ft lauderdale, West Plam Beach?
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    image 157 Invited
    image 118 are ready to party! image 35 have better things to do image04 are lollygagging
    RSVP Date: March 31
  • edited December 2011
    Don't get frustrated!! There are plenty of girls on this board who are doing budget weddings. They will def be able to help!! Make sure to enjoy the engagement!!
    *February Siggy*
    <3 Favorite Picture of me and my man <3 <br>Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi there!! It is entirely possible to have a beautiful wedding on $5k! You'll just need to get creative and really prioritize what's important to you. Let us know what county you'll be in and we'll get to work helping you think!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    I agree its totally possible! I'd start by making a list of what's the most important to you and your fi so you know where to allot your money and what you could skip or diy.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Skye0787Skye0787 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Skye0787Skye0787 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What is important to us is the ceramony. We found a church but, they dont have a hall. Im thinking catering buffet because it might be cheaper and the place for the recpetion no idea.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards