Florida-South Florida
Options

AW: We were blogged!!

I've been MIA, which is to be expected since I'm a new bride, but the problem is I haven't been MIA because I've been busy with my husband doing the wild monkey dance or honeymooning or whatever.  It's been hell since we got married...first our bank account got hacked and on Tuesday our home was burglarized.  So yeah. Not fun.  But this made my morning...my photographer blogged us and made me smile for the first time in a while. 

Enjoy! Miss you ladies

Re: AW: We were blogged!!

• Options
    KimA85KimA85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    :(
    I'm sorry, hope things pick up for you guys so you can get back to the wild monkey dance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xat1GVnl8-k

:D

The pics are gorgeous! :)
    Counting down until our 4th of July arrival! BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    beautiful janet!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    sorry to hear about all the troubles... :( Hope all gets better soon!!!
    Anyways you looked amazing and you daughter is too adorable... loved all the pics !
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I'm sorry that you've had to go through those things these past few weeks. :( I'm glad your family is okay.

Your wedding photos are awesome!!! And all your details were so pretty and look very well thought out. :) You were stunning love!! I hope I look that radiant on my day, we miss you! Will you be at the g2g next month?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    sorry that happened! Your photos look great
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Janet :S
    sorry you guys went through so much, but what's important is that everyone is ok.
    the pictures are amazing, you made a beautiful bride
    :)
    BabyFetus Ticker Bravado Bras at Nurtured Family
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Holy crap!!!! Hopefully this means that you'll just had the best luck for the rest of your lives!!!

The pictures are amazing!
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lynette, from your mouth to God's ears. :)  And that siggy pic made me LOL hard.

Natalie, I hope so my dear!  I felt so bad I couldn't go to the last G2G but I'm broke as a joke until my bank account issue gets resolved and I certainly wasn't going to mooch off you girls for a meal.  =)  Plus, when I meet you girls I wanna be happy and in a good mood. :)

Kiiiimmm!! LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

And thank you Evelyn and Beth and Melissa and my beautiful Flor for all the awesome compliments.  ♥ you girls. :)

• Options
    edited December 2011

beautiful pics.. Sorry for all your bad luck :(

• Options
    MariMac84MariMac84 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Janet!! the pics look beautiful!   I'm so sorry to hear about all the trouble :(
    Sending out knottie vibes for some better luck for you guys <3

ps:: I really hope you go to the G2G

pps:: your daughter has the most gorgeous big brown eyes EVER!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you my dears!!!!!!!  ;)  Especially about my daughter, she's adorbs, isn't she? (that's me, fishing for more compliments)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG! Sorry to hear about your bank account and the house!!!

Your pictures are lovely!!!!! : )
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Janet-So sorry to hear!! But you look AMAZING in your pictures!!
    Invited: 147 image Attending: 81 image Declined: 22 image Not Yet Replied: 44 image RSVP Date: February 28th March Siggy: 1st picture ever taken together. Ohana's restaurant at Disney's Polynesian Hotel imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Updated 7/7/10 Planning Bio
    image -mich-
  • Options
    abellabell member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Your dress, your cake, your little doggie, your flowers, your hair and your adorable little girl - just beautiful!   I love the picture of you and your husband at the altar!   

• Options
    anaroo87anaroo87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your pics are GORGEOUS and you looked beautiful! So sorry that you got slapped with all that bad luck but hopefully that means nothing but good things for a long time! :)
    Planning Bio

April Siggy Challenge: The Ring

Anna♥Joey
    Daisypath Wedding tickers

image 160 Got Invited (..what happened to a small wedding?!)
    image 99 Are ready to party! image 49 Are missing out! image 13 Can't find the mailbox!
    RSVP Date: March 23, 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I loved your pictures <3

Ahora vayase a hacer monerias......LOL
    South Florida July Siggy Challenge-Bouquet image . image image ................. Invited:120image Attending:121 image Declined:001image Not Yet Replied:0image RSVP Date: July 25th Ready to Roll!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards