Florida-South Florida
Options

Lutz

Anyone NOT have a good experience with Lutz for makeup/hair??  A friend of mine used and recommended Angel Stylist (anyone use/heard of her?) but I've seen a lot of brides on here raving about Lutz so I'm seriously considering just contacting and using him!

Also, how far in advance should I start dealing with hair/makeup booking?

Thanks again everyone!  I'm all over this forum lately, it's so fun and helpful!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Lutz

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Im using Lutz in 2 weeks, Jess(babytec) used him this past weekend, Adrie used him a month ago, Jamie used him about 6 months ago, and we all loved his work. He did my MU for my epics and I was sold.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lutz is amazing - not only did he make me look like a million bucks on my wedding day (my hair and makeup lasted all night and was PERFECT!) he was so cool just to hang out with.  He kept me calm and laughing~ he even helped me hang and steam my gown..... I cant recommend him enough - call soon so he doesnt get booked. 
    image image imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Stephanie408Stephanie408 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone...I'm officially sold!!!  Before I call, I also want to know a little bit more about how this whole process works so I don't sound silly...

I'll book for my date obviously but do I book for a trial (or two) too or does that come along with it automatically?  Again, not sure how the whole hair/MU stuff works!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I booked with Lutz early - and actually had some trouble getting a hold of him to set a trial up.  But about a month before the wedding he came over to my house and I showed him some photographs of hair and MU I liked - He asked me to have my veil, hairpiece, and jewlery with me and also to show him my dress or photographs of me in my dress~ that way he can visualize what you will look like.  We jumped on the computer and he showed me some photographs of Kate Hudson at an awards ceremony with a loose updo that was perfect and he did an even better job of it on my day.  He took like 3 hours for hair and make up on my wedding day so plan it out....
    image image imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using him! Stephanie, I think I emailed you regarding the Epic and my planner! Glad to see you on here! I would book him now! you can always change your mind later.. I tried to get him for my Epics in october back and june and he was already booked :( 
  • Options
    bears4lifebears4life member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i contacted him and he never responded to me. i did the contact form on his website. i guess since the reviews are so great, I'll try again.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Jen,
    I contacted him 4 different times. If messaged him on Facebook. Just keep calling! He will eventually answer.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hey ladies!! i just decided to call him and he's super nice!! he told me the pricing and my date is available!! ill have my trial in september or so when i take my e-pics so i hope i love him as much as everyone does!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    wooohoo!!! congrats!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Stephanie408Stephanie408 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    xVWx:  I didnt get your email!!  I'll double check though!  Try sending a private message through the Knot or try Stephanie408@aol.com  if you didnt use that address already.

Thanks!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards