Florida-South Florida
Options

Clip in extensions?

Is anyone wearing clip in hair extensions?  I have long hair but was thinking about doing some clip in extensions for volume.  Can anyone suggest a good brand? 
BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Clip in extensions?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am about 75% sure that I will be wearing extensions! Lutz actually does them,:)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've been talking with my girl about doing clip-ins.  My hair is pretty short and I do not think it will be long enough in time.  What I would suggest is to get them early, in a color that is closest to what you have or how you want it, then you can have a stylist match your color or highlights to the extension ahead of time.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I definitely plan to get them early and have them dyed ahead of time.  So, can anyone suggest a good brand? My hairdresser is on vacation until the day before my trial so I can't ask her what brand she thinks is best.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lisa I'll ask my girl what she thinks. 
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I talked to her and she had ones that were REALLy expensive but last like 4 months.  She said for clip-ins she prefers the ones at Sallys the best.  She said they seem to hold up the best and look the best.  I hope this helps!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had thought about doing the real, sewn-in expensive ones.  Then I realized that it probably wasn't such a good idea since our honeymoon is in Antigua and I will be scuba diving and spending lots of time in the pool.  So it would just be waste of money.

The ones from Sally are what reviews from online have said are the best.  Nice to have a hairdresser confirm.  Thanks so much :)
  • Options
    sambrefe67sambrefe67 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i was talking to a GF of mine, and she likes the jessica simpson ones. they clip in and i think she has real hair and synthetic
  • Options
    MsGinaMACMsGinaMAC member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've heard good things about the Jessica Simpson ones too.  If you have an Ulta by you, check that store out, they have a TON of clip in extensions.
    My Planning Bio Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket

*Future Deputy's Wife*

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm buying the J Simpson ones. Synthetic runs roughly $80-90... human hair $300-400.
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm wondering if you can dye the J. Simpson ones.  Anyone know?
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards