Florida-South Florida
Options

card box poll

Are you buying one or making it?

where did you buy it?

how did you make it?

are you sellings yours after the wedding?

How big is it going to be?
My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: card box poll

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Are you buying one or making it?  I made one, and now I'm making another

where did you buy it? I bought the first boxes at Michaels (and the materials) the second boxes I found at a Marshalls.  Fabric at Jo Anns

how did you make it?  I found this great double sided adhesive that is designed to bond fabric to all types of material.  It turned out to be easier than I thought once I figured out how to lay the fabric.  I measures and cut the holes in the boxes.  Covered them with the fabric (it took some creativity) and then glue gunned the two boxes together and decorated with ribbon. 

are you sellings yours after the wedding?  I'll give them both away to anyone who wants them

How big is it going to be?  The first boxes were rectangular.  with envelope lids.  I did them two toned in green and fuschia.  They are a little masculine for me.  Maybe its the shape, maybe the color.  Anywho I ended up getting to round boxes but I'm afraid they are too big.  So I'm covering them now (in green only with fuschia ribbon and bow) and then I'll make a decision on which one.  the smaller rectangle ones or the big round one.  FI insists we put a brink in the bottom to foil any would be card box theives!
    image image imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    MariMac84MariMac84 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was planning on buying one of those card holders that look like a cute bird cage.
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Adriana, do you have pictures of yours? I might want to get them from you after your wedding. Let me know =)
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Are you buying one or making it? i made mine and Gina's

where did you buy it? I bought all the materials at michaels

how did you make it? oh geez lots of cutting and gluingand e-pics

are you sellings yours after the wedding? they are made for one time use then a keepsake......one of a kind

How big is it going to be? it 2 teirs 

Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards