Florida-South Florida
Options

Great Bridal Expo 10/17/10

Is anyone attending the bridal show on Sunday? It'll be my first one and I'm super excited!
Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Re: Great Bridal Expo 10/17/10

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'll be there!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'll be going - I have no idea what to expect. Anyone know?
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I went to one a while back and have never been back to another.. It was a little much for me. It was kind of scary for me... lots of super excited brides, screaming, vendors all in ur face. Not to scary you off or anything cause each person comes away from it with something different.. but what i thought it was gonna be like and what it was were two different things...

• Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been to a bunch of them, but really it's only fun & exciting the first time. I'll be there tomorrow because I'm taking one of my bridesmaids. It'll be her first bridal show since getting engaged.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I'll be there. It will be my second one. I wasn't expecting much on the first one and I had a BLAST. It was funny to see the reaction on winners. I won a little something. The food was good, the desserts yummy. I got ideas for set up. It was at the Rusty Pelican, I'm sure this one will be a lot nicer. I went with a BM and she had fun too. I'm taking FI to tomorrows, I hope he'll have an OK time, lol.

Stephany Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    have fun ladies! thank g-d that part is over!!!
  • Options
    Squeaky00Squeaky00 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Where is this located at? and how much does it cost?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    It's in Doral and I believe you can still get free tickets if you google it. Tomorrow will be my first one too!! I'm super excited and hope my fiance enjoys it as well :)
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I asked my FH to go and he was like ok but one of my nine bridesmaids wants to go also. I'm sure it'll be fun.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    DaZillaBrideDaZillaBride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Be there with bells on...Kiss

100 Invited imageimage 68 Are coming to party! image 24 Are party poopers! image 8 slackers! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Squeaky00Squeaky00 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I thought I heard of one today at the hilton in Palm Beach? Bridal show?

• Options
    edited December 2011

Sorry, I'm super late in replying however, just wanted to express my excitement on this bridal show because I actually WON something!!! lol $500 to David's Bridal!! Woohoo! I couldn't believe it, I never win anything! lol

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards