Florida-South Florida
Options

Confessions Wednesday!

Confess away my loves!
:: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::

Re: Confessions Wednesday!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    i confess that i am totally ready to get married already!!! i am done with paper, menus, programs, flowers, music, dress fittings, and everything in between. i am just ready for next sat to check into the boca resort and go to my OOT cocktail party and wake up sunday morning and get all pretty and put on my dress and go meet up with my amazing Hubby to be!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I love paying my bills and credit cards in full online! I get an awesome feeling and then days later, I'm broke and I'm sad. But it's fun while it lasts and I never pay interest! lol
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i confess that i'm worried about my DOC situation - its a long, complicated story that i don't want to get into right now. this worry caused a nighmare that NOTHING was done on my wedding day. eek, stress sucks.

i confess that i'm really excited to start this floral arranging class tonight! but i'm worried that the DIY centerpiece idea i have won't work, and that i'm making a bad decision by not hiring a pro-florist.

i also confess that i'm like 4ish months away and i'm not totally sure what i should be doing.
    best.day.ever.
    imageAnniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    avee10avee10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Natalie, I thought I was the only one who got a high out of paying bills!  it makes me feel so good to make a big payment, lol.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess I started to cry last night when i figured out that FI had accidently thrown out the box with my bubbles and the ribbon..i am so over the bubbles sheesh the first ones had a ugly stamp when i took them out of the box so i returned them got new ones and now when i went to go get them yesterday to finish putting on the rbbons i noticed the whole box was missing (it was my fault for leaving it in the living room next to the tv box he had to throw away but he shoulda looked at it... :( ok so he felt bad and then i felt worse...now im off to michaels today to get new ones!
  • Options
    PattyJosePattyJose member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aw, Evelyn. Dont worry, these stamps will be even better!!! ;)

I confess that I went home early yesterday to do wedding stuff and then realized I didnt have one of the materials needed to finish....(FI and I only have one car for now) so I was stuck. Ended cleaning the house and doing only partial wedding stuff.

I also confess that Im going to "Lunch" now, but really going to go buy more wedding stuff!! =)  Hope you ladies have a wonderful day!!!! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that this florist thing is my worst nightmare. I don't want to spend so much on flowers!

I confess that I think my food tasting is way too late for my wedding date. There is nothing I can do about it now. Just gotta have those invites ready for January.
    Invited: 147 image Attending: 81 image Declined: 22 image Not Yet Replied: 44 image RSVP Date: February 28th March Siggy: 1st picture ever taken together. Ohana's restaurant at Disney's Polynesian Hotel imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Updated 7/7/10 Planning Bio
    image -mich-
  • Options
    abellabell member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I am addicted to the knot and this board, and I have to stop myself from wanting to answer every post.  Annie
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married on the 1st of Jan and I only have dress, reception venue, ceremony location, photographer, tuxes, and bridesmaid dresses

I also confess that im too lazy to register for a knot account and just use the 1 my FI created.

I feel so much better now......

Oh and i'm a lil scared to walk down the isle but uber excited that I get to have and to hold my love till death do us part.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards