Florida-South Florida

To-Do Tuesday!

What's on your WR and NWR lists?

Re: To-Do Tuesday!

• WR: Mailing out invites, schedule first dress fitting, finish getting BM and parents' gifts, schedule appointment with music coordinator from the church, and go for my hair trial! :)

NWR: Workout, laundry, and get a facial.
  • WR: See if any RSVPs come in the mail today..We're so impatient :-p

NWR: FIrst day back to work.  bye bye summer :-(  HAve professional development training from 8-3.  Hoping they let us out early so we can finish working on our classrooms.  I don't feel like I'm ready for tomorrow when the kids come.  Ugh
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nov. SoFla Siggy -Fav. Registry Item- Kitchen Aid from my BP!
  • Mademoiselle- take pics of your hair trial! :-)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nov. SoFla Siggy -Fav. Registry Item- Kitchen Aid from my BP!
  • WR: waitng for the paper samples to arrive so we can decide which paper we are using for our invites. Finalize invitation wording with designer from Etsy (she only charged us $12 for the digital file!!!)

NWR: workout!!
    image Le Creuset 5qt Oval French Oven in Caribbean Blue Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • WR: Send out bridal shower invites (next week is wedding invites, venue needs a headcount in Nov), make sure everyone is booked with Disney, continue trying to get a damn reservation at Be Our Guest, finish deciding table names

NWR: Purchase all of the stuff to finish building my side of the closet so that I can start moving stuff in, Work work and work some more, keep packing up my apartment, buy some shapewear for the dress (D, I read what you said about spanx..I just hate the idea of the onesie look lol. I'm thinking I'll go with the waist cincher)
    SoFla December Siggy: Our favorite Holiday pic=Christmas 2011, 3 days after we got engaged 7E8C9975-2584-46D6-9348-98F987844629-655-00000022C95C02AF magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
    Free Disney Tickers https://apps.facebook.com/Disney-Weddings/sites/theprincessandthegator
  • On a side note...I paid my last months rent on my apartment saturday and officially move back in with my parents in 3 weeks :(
    SoFla December Siggy: Our favorite Holiday pic=Christmas 2011, 3 days after we got engaged 7E8C9975-2584-46D6-9348-98F987844629-655-00000022C95C02AF magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
    Free Disney Tickers https://apps.facebook.com/Disney-Weddings/sites/theprincessandthegator
  • WR - Work on vows.  Get hotel booked for Miami.  Go for dress fitting.

NWR - Put all of the clothes away that I just washed and are now sitting in a heap on the bed.

Both WR & NWR - Keep working out.
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_to-do-tuesday-27?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:67Discussion:63392e3c-711d-49ce-a4dd-9c71b6802cf4Post:aacf01d6-7b37-4215-883f-ccb79c3a3394">Re: To-Do Tuesday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Mademoiselle- take pics of your hair trial! :-)
    Posted by DorkyGirl17[/QUOTE]
    Will do! So excited! :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_to-do-tuesday-27?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:67Discussion:63392e3c-711d-49ce-a4dd-9c71b6802cf4Post:113745e0-747c-45cf-b18b-6ed2ba968fe8">Re: To-Do Tuesday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]WR: Send out bridal shower invites (next week is wedding invites, venue needs a headcount in Nov), make sure everyone is booked with Disney, continue trying to get a damn reservation at Be Our Guest, finish deciding table names NWR: Purchase all of the stuff to finish building my side of the closet so that I can start moving stuff in, Work work and work some more, keep packing up my apartment, buy some shapewear for the dress (D, I read what you said about spanx..I just hate the idea of the onesie look lol. I'm thinking I'll go with the waist cincher)
    Posted by STBMrsDio[/QUOTE]
    LOL!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards