Ohio-Cleveland

XP: Old Carolina BBQ?

Hi everyone, I'm putting this on both the Cleveland and NE Ohio boards (still not sure why we have two...)

I'm checking out catering options, and Old Carolina BBQ looks awesome! (I'm planning on a pretty casual reception) Has anyone eaten at their restaurants or even used their catering? I cant get over what a great deal it seems to be - only 14.50 per person for the buffet?? Even including extras like real china or plated service it's still around 25/person... so of course I'm wondering if theres a catch. Any reviews out there?
White Knot Visit The Knot! Daisypath Graduation tickers

Re: XP: Old Carolina BBQ?

• edited December 2011
    my step sisters husbands family owns and operates  the ones here in massillon, canton, and akron.- the restaurant food is great! if u have any doubts- ask for a tasting. (bear in mind- any fresh out of the kitchen meal will likely be a tad better then something prepared ahead of time for a reception, with exception of the meat) we are going with hors d'ores cocktail reception, or other wise they would be doing ours. 
  • edited December 2011
    I know I am late but Old Carolina is awesome, Love the food there so I don't think you will go wrong. We were thinking of using them for catering also.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards