Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Photographer HELP Please!!!!

I am getting married in November of this year and looking for a photographer that is willing to give us off season pricing.  We are looking for someone to provide:

Engagement session
5-6hrs of coverage on our big day
DVD of all of our photos with printing rights
Wedding album

Really hoping to pay less than $1,500 for all of this.  Anyone know anyone you can refer?!

Re: Photographer HELP Please!!!!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cleveland_photographer-help-please?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:110Discussion:569aface-8179-49ea-ba58-b54d5b80edb1Post:be656515-92da-41eb-9915-5cd6c7441b20">Photographer HELP Please!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am getting married in November of this year and looking for a photographer that is willing to give us off season pricing.  We are looking for someone to provide: Engagement session 5-6hrs of coverage on our big day DVD of all of our photos with printing rights Wedding album Really hoping to pay less than $1,500 for all of this.  Anyone know anyone you can refer?!
    Posted by mmiele1127[/QUOTE]

<div>I got an awesome deal on my photographer who can give you exactly what you need.  I've referred two friends to him too and they paid a deposit.  For $995 he's giving 9-12 hours of coverage, DVD with rights to the photos and an engagement session.  His name is Rob Rife... <a href="http://www.rifephoto.com" rel="nofollow">www.rifephoto.com</a>  If you don't mind, tell him Megan Graham referred you.  Thanks! :)</div>
  • Options
    Oops, about your wedding album... You'd be better off saving your money and making your own on Shutterfly or something.  Rob Rife has albums but you'll save a TON of money making your own and choosing your own design and photos.  Good luck!
  • Options
    I second mlg... making your own photo book is super easy on shutterfly, and not that expensive. I originally wanted one included in our photographer's package too, but soon found out for our budget it just wasn't feasable.

That being said, I LOVE our photographer! We are using Leach Photography. (http://www.leachphotography.com/) She also has a profile here on theknot. She does photography on the side, as she is a full time student, but you'd never know it's not her full time job from the quality of photos she gets! We had our engagement session at the cleveland zoo and the west side market, and I just can't pick a favorite pic! They are all amazing!

For $950 you get your engagment session, she comes to your rehearsal, and unlimited hours on the day of your wedding. She provides you with the copyrights to all your prints on a DVD. For our engagement session, we got just over 300 photos for about 3 hours of shooting! I can't wait to see our wedding photos soon :)
    Check out what I have left for sale...
    http://allisonandcorey.weebly.com/

• Options
    Starfishj79Starfishj79 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited February 2013
    I recommend KMD photography. They have a couple packages and get two extra packages inccluded if you do the unlimited for $1500. This is their website. http://kmdphoto.webs.com

Happy planning!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cleveland_photographer-help-please?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:110Discussion:569aface-8179-49ea-ba58-b54d5b80edb1Post:be656515-92da-41eb-9915-5cd6c7441b20">Photographer HELP Please!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am getting married in November of this year and looking for a photographer that is willing to give us off season pricing.  We are looking for someone to provide: Engagement session 5-6hrs of coverage on our big day DVD of all of our photos with printing rights Wedding album Really hoping to pay less than $1,500 for all of this.  Anyone know anyone you can refer?!
    Posted by mmiele1127[/QUOTE]

My photographer is all day coverage, engagement shoot and a wedding album for 699. Her name is Tina and here is her website address <a href="http://www.mep.vpweb.com." rel="nofollow">www.mep.vpweb.com.</a> Im getting married in August. Could you tell her Latasha Oliver referred you. Thans and Good Luck!
  • Options
    Lasting Impressions Photography did a fantastic job for my cousins wedding about a year ago and they were on a super tight budget... the photos and quality of the work were amazing. Yolanda was super helpful and she infused the bridal party with more gusto and enthusiasm... made the whole wedding party relax... as a bridesmaid and a future bride I will be planning to use her for my wedding in Sept. She is very reasonable in pricing and depending on what dif options/package you select it can be anywhere from $750-1000.00

her number is 440-941-0909

• Options
    Check out Brett Giddings Photography! He does awesome work and is around $1200 for the FULL DAY. From the moment you wake up and get started preparing to the end of the night when your husband carries you over the threshold. He's absolutely fantastic!
  • Options

Check out 222 Photography with Brian: www.twotwentytwophotography.com

Documentary styled photography at a very affordable rate considering the product he provides.  We've met with him and he's really easy to get along with.  He shoots with his wife and they've been really great so far.  All of his packages include full day coverage w/ full resolution DVD of images.  Engagement and album will be within your budget.  Considering on your wedding's style he might offer a deal for uniqueness (venue, DIY, intimacy, etc).  Our wedding is very DIY and he helped us out because it was what he was attracted to.  May as well ask.
    After reading this review I checked out 222 Photography and everything was right.  We will end up getting everything we needed with a discount for our non traditional wedding location.  The previous reviewer is spot on.  Give 222 a look.
  • Options
    We used Peggy Turbett to photograph our wedding, and I truly can't say enough amazing things about her. I think what makes Peggy so spectacular is the fact that she is not just a "wedding photographer" but rather a professional photojournalist who does weddings on the side. She has work featured in magazines, newspapers and museums across the country. Because of this, she has an amazing eye and really captured so many special moments at our wedding in beautiful and artistic ways.

Also, I was super concerned about my groom's ability to stay focused and keep smiling for posed photos. I've been in weddings where the photographer takes HOURS to get all the group and couple shots. Our wedding cost $50 a minute, the LAST thing we wanted our on special day was to have pictures dragging on forever. Peggy was so organized and distributed portrait lists at the rehearsal dinner, so everyone knew when and where they were needed. We had church photos done in 20 minutes, outdoor portraits in 30, and the photos are stunning. 

I truly believe she is a gem, and the best deal in town. She photographed our rehearsal dinner (we preferred this to engagement shots) 10 hours the day of the wedding, she gave me the all the digitals the week we got back from our honeymoon (over 2500 photos!) and beautiful photo books. All of this cost $1500.

I definitely suggest sending her an email to book a consultation: pturbett@aol.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards