Florida-South Florida
Options

Wedding Inspiration Wednesday

Happy Back to school everyone! When I was in the beginning stages of my planning I loved exploring wedding themes. Arguably, the theme for a wedding should be "WEDDING" lol, but I love to see how couples incorporate their personalities and interests into their wedding decor. Diony and I are both teachers, so I thought it'd be cute to take a look at some ideas for incorporating "education" into your wedding. Enjoy!

SoFla December Siggy: Our favorite Holiday pic=Christmas 2011, 3 days after we got engaged 7E8C9975-2584-46D6-9348-98F987844629-655-00000022C95C02AF magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
Free Disney Tickers https://apps.facebook.com/Disney-Weddings/sites/theprincessandthegator

Re: Wedding Inspiration Wednesday

• Options
    those are all really adorable
  • Options
    Such cute ideas!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nov. SoFla Siggy -Fav. Registry Item- Kitchen Aid from my BP!
  • Options
    I love seeing pictures of apple favors used also as place cards! I think it's such a cute idea! I also like the idea of using a chalkboard as a way to direct people to their tables. 
    "HAPPINESS...is being married to your Best Friend"
  • Options
    Super cute!!! :) I have actually seen a wedding and the theme was school and they did a great job incorporating it in their wedding. Even used a school bus!
  • Options

Thanks Ladies, FI and I had some killer chocolate covered apples the other day and I'm so tempted to use them as favors but they're so darn expensive....and I'm kinda afraid they'll melt while theyre being transported...

SoFla December Siggy: Our favorite Holiday pic=Christmas 2011, 3 days after we got engaged 7E8C9975-2584-46D6-9348-98F987844629-655-00000022C95C02AF magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
    Free Disney Tickers https://apps.facebook.com/Disney-Weddings/sites/theprincessandthegator
  • Options
    Love those ideas...so cute!  
    image 82 Invited
    image 35 are ready to party! image 6 have better things to do image41 are lollygagging
    RSVP Date: Dec 19
    image Favorite Registry Item/South FL Board
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_wedding-inspiration-wednesday-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:67Discussion:6591a963-332e-416f-a212-757d3c7c59fdPost:00d4dd0c-04d6-46ed-b432-4d31769905d9">Re: Wedding Inspiration Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks Ladies, FI and I had some killer chocolate covered apples the other day and I'm so tempted to use them as favors but they're so darn expensive....and I'm kinda afraid they'll melt while theyre being transported...
    Posted by STBMrsDio[/QUOTE]

Dunno if you're into baking, but how about a DIY version of the chocolate covered apples so they're not so expensive?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nov. SoFla Siggy -Fav. Registry Item- Kitchen Aid from my BP!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards