Florida-South Florida

looking for outdoor/waterfront/waterview venues in miami area!

-i love rusty pelican but their post-reno prices aren't an option, i don't think
-anyone know anything about trio on the bay?
-my other dream location is the bath club, but again, prices might not be an option

-similar ideas to the bath club (private, unique space, waterfront) and rusty pelican (unbelievable views, don't have to worry about tables/chairs/linens, waterfront)

THANK YOU!

Re: looking for outdoor/waterfront/waterview venues in miami area!

• Not exactly waterfront veiws but its on the bay view is beautiful at night try The doubletree Grand biscayne bay. hth
  • What about the Charter House, Marriott Biscayne Bay, Courtyard Coconut Grove, Grove Isle (might be pricey)Sky Lounge on Bank of America Building in Downtown.
    *** TTC since 10/2010 (no planned bc since 2007) Me (31) Sept 2012 - DX Luteal Phase Defect. HSG 8/2012: both tubes are open, cervix and lining look good; hypothyroidism; DH (35) SA Normal Clomid 50mg, trigger
    10/2012 BFFN 1st cycle on clomid 50mg w/trigger shot, progesterone level 19.7, cd28 - hcg level 0.
    ***12/2012 Cycle #25 TTA break until March 2013***
    3T Jan2013 Siggy Challenge - Favorite Thing About Winter image
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    OB/GYN=expertise in pregnancy/labor; RE=expertise in getting pregnant. (read this on someone's post, feel free to PM me to give you credit) I'm so glad I have a RE on my team. Consult a RE after 1 year under 35yo; 6 months 35yo+
  • I'm a Chart House bride! The views of the bay are beautiful,the prices are unbelievable and the food is delish. The new coordinator there is also great!

The one who was there before, is the one now at Rusty Pelican. Lets just say, she's not the friendliest person lol. Other brides on the board have had complaints about her. So, I recommend you check out Chart House and meet with Janice :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Is surf club members only? I tried to contact them but no one replied back? Do you have pricing info?
  • Does anyone have experience with Thalatta Estate rates? We are interested but the person in charge is currently out of town.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards