Florida-South Florida
Options

Vendor Reviews

Boca Joe's Catering: A
My husband and I didn't get to do a taste test, since we live in Maryland, but the food was amazing.  We had a buffet style dinner with a choice of london broil or chicken, garlic roasted potatoes, penne pasta, salad, and rolls.  All of the guests really enjoyed the food, and there was even leftovers at the end of the night.

Publix: A
We used Publix for the cocktail hour and wedding cake.  We had a 3 tier wedding cake, which went along with our beach themed wedding.  We were able to provide our own shells, instead of paying extra for gum paste shells.  The cake was the most delicious thing I have eaten.  They delivered and set up the cake, along with the food for the cocktail hour.  

Eddie B and Company: A+
Eddie arrived at 4:00 PM to set up and began playing music at 5, as guests arrived.  We provided him with a sheet of specific music that we wanted for the processional, recessional, bridal party entrance song, and first dance.  The rest we left up to him.  Our guests had a great time dancing to everything from the oldies to today's hits.  There were specific songs that guests wanted to hear, and he was able to fulfill their requests.  He had gorgeous lighting around the DJ booth, which incorporated our theme.   He was very professional and acted as the wedding day coordinator.  He kept coming up letting us know what event was taking place, next, etc.  He was a big hit at the wedding

Kristen Wynn Photography: A++++++
There are not enough words to describe how impressed we were with Kristen.  She was scheduled to arrive at 12:30, but came at noon, which was fine by me.  She was very creative with taking photos and was able to get everyone where they had to be.  During the reception, she had quickly pulled 20 images, which were unedited, and set up a slideshow for the guests to enjoy.  This was such a nice surprise, which everyone loved.  Not even a week after the wedding, she posted a blog and a slideshow with pictures from the wedding.  The ones we have seen, thus far, are absolutely breathtaking.  We should have the disc with all of the pictures on it next week, which is a quick turnaround.  I highly recommend Kristen to everyone!!  You will love her and her creative mind is amazing, from having John twirl a tennis racket, to him show me how to hit a tennis ball.  She was there to the very end and captured every special moment throughout the night!

Re: Vendor Reviews

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards