Florida-South Florida

Ceremony Music

My post was deleted...damn you theknot! Ok, well I was asking if anyone has found a song that their wedding party is walking in to...I really wanted to use "For Good" from Wicked because my BFF and I had gone to school for musical theater together and it's our little friendship song but FH hates it lol. So I'm at square one...any suggestions anyone?

SoFla December Siggy: Our favorite Holiday pic=Christmas 2011, 3 days after we got engaged 7E8C9975-2584-46D6-9348-98F987844629-655-00000022C95C02AF magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
Free Disney Tickers https://apps.facebook.com/Disney-Weddings/sites/theprincessandthegator

Re: Ceremony Music

• We were torn between an instrumental "Somewhere over the rainbow" and an instrumental "I'll be" by Edwin McCain. We decided on I'll be, but it was a tough choice.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Wedding Website
    image 143 Invited
    image 110 Are ready to party!
    image 31 Are party poopers!
    image 0 Can't find the mailbox!
  • "Everything I Do" by Bryan Adams

September 2013 Moms Siggy Challenge: The Thing I Miss Most Since Being Pregnant
    Replacing the water cooler! And other heavy lifting
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Batman was supposed to be a symbol of hope and bring justice. Not spark violence.
  • For the ceremony the bridesmaids are going to come out to Brighter than the Sun by Colbie Caillet and for the reception they're coming out to Raise Your Glass by  P!nk

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nov. SoFla Siggy -Fav. Registry Item- Kitchen Aid from my BP!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards