Ohio-Cleveland

midnight music dj and photo booth

Has anyone used Midnight Music DJs and/or their photo booth rental or been to a wedding where midnight music was the dj?  They seem to be more affordable than other DJ's, but i'm just nervous that you get what you pay for.

Re: midnight music dj and photo booth

• JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've heard of them, but that's it. I took a look at their web site just now and they do offer potential clients the opportunity to see the DJ 'in action' at one of their events. Why not do that and experience them firsthand? That might make your decision a little easier.

I don't know their pricing at all, but FWIW, there are some DJs in the $500-600 range that do a wonderful job. IMO, you don't have to spend $1k to get good quality entertainment.

Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • HarvestKarmaHarvestKarma member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been wondering about Midnight Music DJ as well.  They're currently my best prospect, sort of middle of the road.  I'm really leary of only paying ~$500, but don't want to pay over $1000.  One DJ I contacted wanted $1800!  Yeah right!  Let me know if you hear anything good or bad about Midnight Music!
    image "As she has planted, so does she harvest; such is the field of karma." Sri Guru Granth Sahib
  • edited December 2011
    They were recommended to me by a photographer I interviewed.  I think checking them out would be a good idea b/c I went to two wedding this summer and didn't like either DJ.  I just need to find the time to check them out. 
  • CARLY78CARLY78 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Midnight Music, they have DJ'd a lot of my friends' weddings and they are awesome. Kevin, the owner, is very personable and will accomodate to whatever you need. I am really excited to have him DJ our wedding. HTH
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • edited December 2011
    We checked them out but ended up going with Music & Memories DJ out of Olmsted Falls.  Their website is www.musicandmemoriesdj.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards