Ohio-Cleveland

DJs

Does anyone have any feedback about DJs?  Great DJ experiences or poor DJ experiences?  It's hard to distinguish between them (other than small variations in price, of course).  So far I've contacted Selective Sounds, American Entertainment, and A Bride's DJ.  Any experiences with those three DJs?

Thanks in advance!
imagePhotobucketimagePhotobucketPromote My Wedding

Re: DJs

• edited December 2011
    I don't know anything about those DJ's. But, we absolutely LOVED ours. They are The DJ Crew and they are based out of Akron. Send them an email or give them a call. You won't be disappointed. They also offer a referral program, that saves you and anyone who you refer $50! And you can get as many referrals as you want. Hope this helps! Good luck in your search! 

IAmPregnant Ticker Anniversary
  • starshine985starshine985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't have experience with the DJs you named, but we loved our DJ - TKO Entertainment.  They do a great job and really keep people on the dance floor all night!  They also offer a referral program, that saves you and anyone who you refer $50! And you can get as many referrals as you want.  GL!!

http://www.tkodjs.com/
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • AshleeB85AshleeB85 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Big Ear Entertainment. I have truly enjoyed working with them so far and they have great pricing!
  • edited December 2011
    I am using A Bride's DJ and although we haven't had the wedding yet the experience we've had with them so far is really really good. I would definitely recommend them. Anytime I have had a question/concern I sent an e-mail and got a response within a half hour. Overall they have been really easy to work with and have really helpful resources for planning the reception/ceremony (especially for someone like me who has no idea what I'm doing).
  • apaiorapaior member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We Used www.dnaentertainment.com from Norwalk.   He is extremely professional and did a fantastic job!   Does alot of fun things and is up on all the new trends.   Made our day PERFECT.
  • stephnyreneestephnyrenee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am also going through the dj crew. I got a discount because my wedding is a friday but my reception hall actually highly recommended them and I've heard some great things about them! :) I'm very excited about it.  They give you two DJs for the night and are very friendly. If you decide to go through them you can give them my name (Stephanie H. wedding date 3-4-2011) and you and I will both get $50 off the price.  
  • edited December 2011
    I used Music & Memories this past July.  We were extremely happy with our DJ, Mike.  His website is www.musicandmemoriesdj.com. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards