Ohio-Cleveland
Options

ON-SITE Cleveland Area Hair Stylists

Hello - 

I desperately need recommendations!!

I am looking for names and pricing for hair stylists who will travel to ceremony site in Cleveland area. Please help!!!! Some of the salons I have contacted charge $200 stylist fee and travel costs. I am looking for talented teams who are easy to work with, 

Thank you for any input!!

Re: ON-SITE Cleveland Area Hair Stylists

• Options
    Marmaduke25Marmaduke25 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Maggie from Bella Capelli in Westlake. If you pm me I'll pass your number on to her, or if you want to set up an appointment with her just tell her Carol's daughter-in-law Rachel sent you.

Maggie was fantastic. She not only did my hair, she fixed my mother's (she got it done elsewhere and showed up in tears).
  • Options
    ayamm1123ayamm1123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Lora P from Studio M II salon in Brunswick. She travels all over ne ohio. lorapstylist@gmail.c​om
  • Options
    JEN GREEN-Sin Pretty Production-OwnerJen has worked with MANY celebrity clients and travels to n site weddings because of her popularity as the best airbrush stylist.  Ask for her  counterpart who focuses only on the art of hair design and you will adore their work.  They are pros in the industry so call as soon as possible!  They travel to on site locations!
    Innocent  Congratulations and utilize her talents for the most important pictures in your life!! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Sparkles of Joy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards