Florida-South Florida
Options

Hi Lo Tuesdays!

Here we go....

Hi:
Winning the cupcake pop contest....wahoo....so cool!  Now I will share 24 pops with my girls for my Bachelorette Party
Also got my bridal headpiece today....I love it

Lo:
Still working on my freakin picture project....ugh....again...I'm over it.

What are your Hi Lo ladies?!

Re: Hi Lo Tuesdays!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Danielle, I saw that you won...YUM!! Congrats! And the headpiece is awesome, great day!

Hi - Good work day and I'm sleeping over Jenifer's house tomorrow!! Wooo!! We'll be talking about her wedding details and doing some wedding projects, can't wait! lol I love Jen and sleepovers... hehe

Lo - Hmmm, that I have 144 days left to marry my love. Will the day ever come?! <3
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Dee729Dee729 member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    oh and another LOW...

damn people and not RSVPing....you'd think these out of state people would KNOW if they are getting on a plane in 30-something days....you all know if your coming or not by now....send back the RSVP...calling or even texting me...DOES NOT COUNT.

ugh...I hate people.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi- making an apt at alfred angelo's this saturday to go with my MOH and Mom to finally decide on a dress so I can stop stressing over it.  Also realizing that the g2g is 2 sundays away!! Yeah

Lo- Realizing that the drops that I got for pink eye are not working, and im going to have to go back and get new drops... booo
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi: Im one day closer to seeing and marrying my love!
    Lo: Going to the dentist and having them tell me I need a $1200 root canal...yup cant afford it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi-realizing that things in life are going great!

Lo-getting soaked in the rain :(
    Invited: 147 image Attending: 81 image Declined: 22 image Not Yet Replied: 44 image RSVP Date: February 28th March Siggy: 1st picture ever taken together. Ohana's restaurant at Disney's Polynesian Hotel imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Updated 7/7/10 Planning Bio
    image -mich-
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    High- I have the place to myself tonight!

Low- It's not the weekend yet.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi - Made delicious vegetable soup for dinner tonight - and there's lots left over for lunch tomorrow.

Lo - I am pretty sure I have more work left this week than I can do in ten days, let alone three.  Long weekends come back to bite you!
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards