Ohio-Cleveland

FS: pink wedding items

I have a variety of wedding items for sale.

Stamps: Some have been used and some have not. I will also include the clear plastic "stamper" part that you stick these on. For stamps and stamper, I am asking $15.

I have 12 translucent pink photo/table number holders. They are approximatley 6-8 inches tall. Asking $10.

"Mr And Mrs" pink letters. Wooden and painted with pink and then a sparkle top coat. Asking $7. I also have "We Do" letters. I am asking $5 for them.

150 tubes of bubbles with pink ribbon tied on. Asking $40.

14k White gold men's wedding band with brushed center. Size 10.5, but easily resized. From Roger's jewelers. I still have original paperwork. Asking $850 OBO

6 pink fabric pomanders - 4 light pink, 2 fuschia. These do not have ribbon attached, but it could easily be attached so they would hang. Asking $45 for all 6.

A, K, L cake toppers. I have added clear/pink "bling" to the letters at the curved ends. I can get closer pictures to show the bling if interested. Asking $5 for the set of 3.

Please let me know if you are interested in anything or if you have questions! If you PM me, please leave me a note here to let me know.

Thanks!
Kelly
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards