Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Ceremony issues!! Advice please

Okay so Im about 7 months away from my wedding and the Pastor that was gonna marry us, cant anymore. So the other Pastor will marry us but he wants us to go through consuling. But the whole reasons for the other Pastor was my Fiance knws him and we wouldnt have to do consuling, we've been together 9 years, but idk. My cousin is ordained to marry us, we kinda wanted some one familiar but idk. Maybe we should look else where with like no time at all..... :-(

Re: Ceremony issues!! Advice please

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cleveland_ceremony-issues-advice-please?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:110Discussion:5eac1337-db19-45ef-8fb3-5ce889d21f40Post:557490d7-5e54-4594-8bc4-bc5ad2d4bc2e">Ceremony issues!! Advice please</a>:
    [QUOTE]Okay so Im about 7 months away from my wedding and the Pastor that was gonna marry us, cant anymore. So the other Pastor will marry us but he wants us to go through consuling. But the whole reasons for the other Pastor was my Fiance knws him and we wouldnt have to do consuling, we've been together 9 years, but idk. My cousin is ordained to marry us, we kinda wanted some one familiar but idk. Maybe we should look else where with like no time at all..... :-(
    Posted by LatashaO[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Counseling isn't a bad thing, you know.  Just go through it...it could be beneficial.

</div>
  • Options

Depending on the counseling, it couldn't hurt. It will just confirm that you are on the same page on all the major issues, finances, religion, communication, etc. I would do it, especially if it's just one night or afternoon.

• Options
    Thanks guys ....it gonna be 4 sessions so hopefully we can work around our schedules to make it go smoother since we work different shifts
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards