Florida-South Florida
Options

Thank You Card Wording

Any good sites with sample thank you card wording?  How do you thank guests that got you cash?

Re: Thank You Card Wording

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I haven't looked but Martha Stewart weddings is usually pretty good about giving wording ideas for wedding stuff.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    MsAmeera25MsAmeera25 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    "Thank you for such a generous gift, I can't wait to buy...xyz."

I think I read somewhere that your don't have to acknowledge the amount but that your should say how you plan on using it...

• Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_thank-card-wording?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:67Discussion:73f5b6bf-ceea-4c55-a901-b2b44dd07c7dPost:790f035d-5513-4033-a4fe-fe97e6071cf6">Re: Thank You Card Wording</a>:
    [QUOTE]"Thank you for such a generous gift, I can't wait to buy...xyz." I think I read somewhere that your don't have to acknowledge the amount but that your should say how you plan on using it...
    Posted by MsAmeera25[/QUOTE]
    This!<div>
    </div><div>Pretty much exactly what we're going to do. </div>

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    I'm late but thats what we did.. Thank you so much for your generous gift, we are planning on putting it towards our new bedroom set.. or whatever..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards