Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Ceremony Wedding Singer

Does anybody know a good wedding singer?  I am also looking for an organist/pianist so if they could do both that would be great!  I need someone to sing during the mass which will be held in a church on the eastside.  Thanks!

Re: Ceremony Wedding Singer

• Options
    Does the church have recommendations for a singer?  They should already have an organist.
  • Options
    The church does have an organist, however they are just temporary and don't do that great of a job vocally. 

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cleveland_ceremony-wedding-singer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:110Discussion:62343379-cc47-4e87-b0ef-e1925b04de36Post:335b219e-be93-4adf-98ef-1162b8399f85">Re: Ceremony Wedding Singer</a>:
    [QUOTE]Does the church have recommendations for a singer?  They should already have an organist.
    Posted by mlg78[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    If you're comfortable with the idea, think about a music student. We are using students from a local college conservatory..they are great musicians and will not charge you an arm and a leg. You could always contact someone in the department and ask if they have any students in mind
  • Options
    I think that's a great idea!  I actually called the music department at a local university on Friday but havn't heard back just yet.  Hopefully I will hear back soon - thanks for the recommendation.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cleveland_ceremony-wedding-singer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:110Discussion:62343379-cc47-4e87-b0ef-e1925b04de36Post:669883a7-a24c-4298-be47-84bc994c8e80">Re: Ceremony Wedding Singer</a>:
    [QUOTE]If you're comfortable with the idea, think about a music student. We are using students from a local college conservatory..they are great musicians and will not charge you an arm and a leg. You could always contact someone in the department and ask if they have any students in mind
    Posted by hemmons[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards