Florida-South Florida
Options

NWR: Received some good news today

On Tuesday, I went to the doctor to get a new RX for my BC, because I could not get into the gyno until September.  Well, we did some blood work to test my levels, etc.  The doctor called me today and all of my levels were perfect, but my blood sugar was low.  He is reducing my mediciation, which makes me very happy, as I have PCOS!  That is great news!  The nurse said that whatever I have been doing, to keep it up.  Thanks for letting me share!! Smile

Re: NWR: Received some good news today

• Options
    HeathirddHeathirdd member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That IS great news! PCOS must be hard but I hope you are feeling well! Maybe your happy relationship is effecting your overall health!
    xheather
    imageBabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Heather, thank you for the kind words.  Even with the stress leading up to the wedding, I haven't felt better and I guess you are right, the relationship has helped with my health!

• Options
    cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's great news!! I'm very happy for you.
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't have PCOS by my MOH does and so does my now pregnant cousin. From their experiences, I know how tough it is. I'm so excited for you!! Its always nice to be improving and on less meds! Great news! Sending virtual hugs your way, girlie!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards