Options

Confessions Wednesday!

Confess away my loves!
:: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::

Re: Confessions Wednesday!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess...

that if I wasn't on this board, my day would be consumed by reading wedding blogs and repeating how many days I have left until the wedding. Since I've been on here, I barely read any blogs and I always forget what day I'm on so it makes it seem like it's going by faster. lol I confess I am super grateful for the advice from you girls and also being able to listen and help other knotties in need. <3

That's all, I thought of it last night and just wanted to give you all a shotout for being awesome!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I can't stop checking the UPS tracking website to see when my other shoes will be in.
    I confess that am obsessing over my STD's... even though I know when they arrive they'll be fine.
    I confess that school is driving me crazy trying to get into this one class... and that I screwed myself yesterday by accidentally dropping a class I had registered for that I cannot get  back now!
    Lastly, I confess that I do not want to be working today!! I want to be home doing wifely things until FI gets home today!

Hope you ladies have a great hump day!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I allotted time to check TK this morning before my phone conference at 10 am.  This could quite possibly be the first true sign of an obsession.
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I have a job interview tomorrow, for a job that I have absolutely no experience for, but they still called me in. That I'm nervous about it because there will be about 80 other people there, and this is really important to me, because it would be a huge salary increase, among other things. Buttt... if I do get the job, I won't be able to go back to school in the Spring as I had planned.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I confess that work is happening at the worst time! I am less than 2 months away so I need this time to do wedding stuff.
    -Fi found out yesterday that he is hurt and will miss the rest of the season. As sad as I was for him, I was secretly happy that he will be home sooner to me.
    -That Natalie offering to help me is the best thing ever and my stress has gone down 100%....
    -My whole family is trying to convince me to drop this thing with my Dad but I wont give in so now people in my family are threatening to boycott my wedding!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL! Lisa! 

I confess that I'm checking TK while ON a conference call and webminar! lol

I confess that I'm frustrated beyond believe that I don't have my car fixed yet and that I've been laying in a bed for 5 days now!!! While it's given me some time to finish a few manual things and buy online stuff, I need to get down to Miami and take care of things.

I confess that while I often complain to my FI that I don't get enough "caring" from him, having him be so wonderful with me these last few days has made me love him more. He came to my rescue while I was in the hallway crying of pain and frustration because I couldn't move. He held me and wiped away my tears. He's been so patient with me.

I confess I feel like I don't have enough time to finish all I have to do still and time is quickly running out!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Aw, Karen...I'm so happy I can help!! I hope Mitch recovers quickly, glad you will have him back in your arms soon! :)

Stephanie, I hope your interview goes well tomorrow.

Lisa, lol...we are addicts!

Candis, hope you can get that class you need back!

Rosmery, that's really sweet...what a good and loving man!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I CONFESS:

It's a relief to have all the invitations finally assembled, but waiting on Zazzle's stupid postage is going to drive me insane.

I've slept an average of 2 to 3 hours per night this week. I want the plane to Peru NOW.

I pushed my luck and packed on 3 lbs. Yup. I need to get back on track. Eep.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeay JEN!!!! No more invite hell! lol

Karen - You need to follow whatever your heart tells you to do. If your family wants to boycott the wedding and not take your feelings into account, I think it will be their loss. Listen to your heart. GL
  • Options
    Dee729Dee729 member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I confess that it hit me hard last night that I'm two months away and I have a few big items still to pay for and absolutely NO money!

I confess I'm a little nervous about about getting married.  Its a big deal...and I know I'm being silly..we've been together for over 7 years now...so this should be a walk in the park... 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that fi and I have been considering eloping lately.. too much family drama and the wedding is almost 2 years away!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i confess:

FI was really sweet last night and sat with me and we picked out some stuff i want to buy (he just says if he likes or not LOL) and we made a list of the places to go see this saturday...

That I need to get OUT this weekend and party but Saturday is the first Dolphins preseason game and im torn about what to do...

I want to book my honeymoon already...hurry up paycheck!!! LOL

I confess I hope all my knotties have a good week...
    rosmery I hope you get better! soon dear!!! ....
    Karen dont stress to much about your dad..i agree with rosmery on this one do what your heart tells you....
     dee...cold feet are normal it will be fine...and i feel you about the money situation uggghhh
  • Options
    alymia23alymia23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I am ready to get married ASAP =D But I promised my father I would start my masters and wait until 2012 to get married. I am just using my 4 year anniversary as a wedding date to make me feel better about waiting so long lol =)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess...

....I had WAY too much YUMMY food on my road trip and gained like 4lbs. But it's vacation, so that's allowed, right??
    ....I don't feel guilty leaving my current boss to go back to work for my old boss. (details to follow shortly)
    ....that I'm very upset that MaxStudio no longer carries these FAB green shoes I found at their store! (the store only carried a 10 and I needed a 9)
    ....that I'm not looking forward to going back to work on Monday when I just had the last 2 months off! Where oh where did my summer go???
    Invited: 147 image Attending: 81 image Declined: 22 image Not Yet Replied: 44 image RSVP Date: February 28th March Siggy: 1st picture ever taken together. Ohana's restaurant at Disney's Polynesian Hotel imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Updated 7/7/10 Planning Bio
    image -mich-
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards