Florida-South Florida
Options

opinions needed!

i have been giving a lot of thought into what to get my bridesmaids. it's time to make a decision but i need your help! which one would you like to receive?? and do you prefer 16" or 18" length??

the message reads:
"when we realize that love is our ultimate purpose, the heart of the universe responds. wear your necklace as a reminder that the circle begins and ends with love."

ooooorr
message reads:
"make a wish and put on your necklace. wear it as a reminder that i am so grateful for your presence in my life... thank you for standing with me on this special day, as you have so many times before!"

ooor i could get them each a different charm necklace with a different message - http://www.dogeared.com/tags/necklaces/make-a-wish-jewelry (only thing is - the two pictured are buy 4 get one free - these necklaces wouldn't have that deal)

so let me know what you think - which necklace do you like more or should i keep looking??

TIA!! 
best.day.ever.
imageAnniversary BabyFruit Ticker

Re: opinions needed!

• Options
    herculeschloeherculeschloe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like both, but I think the message for the heart one is more meaningful for the occassion. I think I ordered 18" necklaces for my girls because I wasn't sure and didn't want them to be too short and look like a choker instead of a necklace. I do like the idea of giving each a different charm based on the personality of each girl but if you are on a budget I don't think giving each the same one is horrible.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My favorite is the Bridemaids one
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like the first one best. Not only do I like the necklace more, but also the message.
  • Options
    cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    First one. 18"
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Bridesmaid one, 18".
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    O now you have me looking at this website.. its so great!
    I would say the first one may be a little more wearable? for me anyway.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i LOVE the first necklace, but i like the bridesmaid message better.  And i would go w/ 16" length - 18 is too long for me (but i would suggest going to macy's or other store and trying on the 2 different lengths and seeing which you like better before you order).  good luck!
    ***February Challenge (South FL Board)*** Me & my FI imageOur Wedding Website: Updated September 18, 2011 155 Invited imageimage 129 Are coming to celebrate! image 26 We'll miss you! image 0 Slackers! RSVP Date: January 9, 2012 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks girls!! i really like the first one too - think i'll go with that.

you guys are the best!
    best.day.ever.
    imageAnniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    MizzLadyDMizzLadyD member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    omg I love it!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards