Florida-South Florida
Options

Asking for help pls...

Hi ladies, this is the last chance to vote for us please. Voting closes at 12 noon today.

My hubby & I entered a contest to win a free photo shoot with Cary Diaz Photography & the competition is getting fierce.

All you have to do is go to Cary Diaz Photography, LIKE the page then go to the album April 2011-married couples contest & hit LIKE on the second picture - Emily & Alexis. All of your votes will be greatly appreciated. To those of you who have already voted....Thank you so much!!

https://www.facebook.com/CaryDiazPhotography

~~~~~~~

A little bit about us - Alexis & I got married last year through the court just a couple of months after we got engaged. We had to rush things a bit because my hubby needed to have hip surgery & his insurance wasn't all that great. We were blessed that my insurance covered a lot more than his & so we got our marriage license & did the ceremony at the court house in Coral Gables & had an intimate dinner with our parents. Our wedding plans were put on hold until he got better. So we never got a chance to take engagement pictures or an engagement party. Now we're officially planning our wedding to share with our close friends and family. This is why we would be so grateful to win the photo shoot. It will be our engagement pictures that we can share with everyone.

Our Furbabies: Jake, Bentley & Logan
imageimageimageFollow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards