Florida-South Florida
Options

Quick question about bm dress shopping

Do I need to make an appointment to look at and have my girls try on bm dresses or can we walk in?  I feel like it's a silly question and the answer is probably yes I need to make an appointment just like I did for my dress, but I'm not sure which stores I want to commit to yet, was just hoping to find some along miracle mile while we were in the area.

TIA!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Quick question about bm dress shopping

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to Miracle Mile on a Friday for my dress shopping without an appointment and just waited until someone was able to help me and I went early enough that there was barely anyone in the stores. For bridesmaid dresses I have found that it is a bit more casual and they can easily point you towards their section and help you if you have any questions, so you will probably be good without one...you just might have to wait a little bit to be attended.

HTH and that you find some good ones! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I made appointments at three stores and gave myself 1 1/2 hours at each. An hour of trying then 1/2 hour to get to the next store and talk. I took with me 2 of my BM and I took pictures of them in the dresses. If we really like a dress I had both of them put it on to see how it looked on different body types. I also wrote down prices to compare with other stores.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nursery theme!Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nursing Bras at Nurtured Family BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards