Florida-South Florida
Options

Brides Against Breast Cancer 2/18 & 2/19

Is anyone going to this?? Mapquest is putting me 3.5 hours away so I'm trying to figure out if it would be worth it. I fell in love with Maggie Sottero Karena Royale and I have been looking to buy used but could not find one that was exactly what I was looking for. As much as I love this dress I would be open to another similiar style. What do you think?

Register today to attend the Brides Breast Cancer Charity Sale Tampa,

Hello Tampa friends. Our next dress show is fast approaching. Please mark your calendars!

Charity Wedding Gown Sale Dates & Times:

February 18, 2012 10am – 7pm
February 19, 2012 10am – 7pm

Pink Power Hour Date & Time

February 18, 2012 8am – 10am

Event Venue:

Tampa Westshore Marriott
1001 N Westshore Blvd
Tampa, FL 33607

Attend our Pink Power Hour and be among the first brides in the Tampa area to browse through more than 1000 exquisite name brand and designer wedding gowns! Purchasing a $20 Pink Power Hour ticket gives you access to browse and purchase the dresses for two hours ahead of the general admission!

Power Hour Brides will:

• Be the first to view gowns in the Tampa area
  • Meet top vendors in the wedding industry

Most gown prices range between $99 and $799*, including hundreds of beautiful new name brand and designer gowns valued up to $8,000. *A selection of exclusive designer and couture gowns valued up to $20,000 are also available at an incredible 25% to 75% savings. We gladly accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and debit cards.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Brides Against Breast Cancer 2/18 & 2/19

• Options
    I'm not going and I havent heard of it before but it sounds like a great opportunity! You just have to decide if it's worth 3.5 hours of driving...
    *February Siggy*
    <3 Favorite Picture of me and my man <3 <br>Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I think it would be worth going to!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    It wont be a bad drive. I am over by Tampa now and drive to Miami all the time. Maybe try to stay over night?
  • Options
    i think you should go if it not a bad drive like u said... it would probably be worth it
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks Girls! There is another one March 17 in Sarasota which is 3.5 hours away also but gives me some more time to plan and save so Im going to that one. I emailed and asked if they have any Maggie Sotteros and the response was "tons" so that's a good sign.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards