Florida-South Florida

WTF Friday!!!

It's Friday YAY!!! Whatever is bothering you, let it out!

Re: WTF Friday!!!

• It has nothing to do with the wedding buuuut my FIL still have a picture of my FI with his exwife. Yes, it is in their den at a very high place but still. I haven't mentioned it but it does bother me everytime I go to their den.
    SoFla September Siggy - Hair Inspiration imageimage
  • I am 15 days away and am slowly starting to freak out!! I havnt been stressed about the wedding at all untill now. I swear everytime i turn my head there is something else that needs to be done and so little time to do it!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_wtf-friday-75?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:67Discussion:7e1032cd-b1a7-4333-a866-1032d32c4230Post:ba2148f9-e1f5-4652-b99b-59bb08927a11">Re: WTF Friday!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am 15 days away and am slowly starting to freak out!! I havnt been stressed about the wedding at all untill now. I swear everytime i turn my head there is something else that needs to be done and so little time to do it!
    Posted by klwaldorf[/QUOTE]

<div>Know how you feel, I'm 9 days out and just now am thinking of little details I didn't think about before. Do you have anyone to help you with last minute things????</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_wtf-friday-75?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:67Discussion:7e1032cd-b1a7-4333-a866-1032d32c4230Post:1e1c1577-e246-42a0-93cd-1356daa4002a">Re: WTF Friday!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: WTF Friday!!! : Know how you feel, I'm 9 days out and just now am thinking of little details I didn't think about before. Do you have anyone to help you with last minute things????
    Posted by hose85[/QUOTE]

Yes i do! Thank goodness or i probably would go completly crazy.  I will be off starting the sunday before and my MOH will be here as well so that will be a huge help.

I hope you have some help as well! Good Luck!!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_wtf-friday-75?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:67Discussion:7e1032cd-b1a7-4333-a866-1032d32c4230Post:81028538-9e33-4e56-8f54-0210056a17fc">Re: WTF Friday!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: WTF Friday!!! : Yes i do! Thank goodness or i probably would go completly crazy.  I will be off starting the sunday before and my MOH will be here as well so that will be a huge help. I hope you have some help as well! Good Luck!!
    Posted by klwaldorf[/QUOTE]

<div>Good to hear, yes I do. I have a couple of close friends who are super organized that are pretty much taking over and giving me my assignements to get stuff done. Also my sister and her kids are in town and they are all super helpful. My niece spray painted like 20 candle sticks the other day for me. Happy our days are coming soon!!</div>
  • My photog is preggo and this will be her last wedding before she stops working for maternity leave so I knew it would be a little rough. She is a friend of ours and VERY good at what she does, she did our e-shots and they came out amazing so we are super excited to have her. Since she is so far along and had some sickness she suggested we hire a 2nd shooter. No problem, she got us a great deal on a friend of hers who is also amazing. She lives kind of far but her husband can drive her here (she has a hard time driving herself right now) and everything was fine. 

We are 9 days away from the wedding and I just got a text from her that her husband isn't going to be able to be available that day for whatever reason. Which makes me VERY worried about her being too sick to drive the morning of...kind of freaking out. Not to mention her husband was going to run sound for the ceremony...
  • WTF sinus pressure headache go awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nov. SoFla Siggy -Fav. Registry Item- Kitchen Aid from my BP!
  • WTF lightning ... stop visiting us!!!!  ur making my power go insane ... and my dog! 
    IlanaandDanWedding291of1402Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards